What song are you listening to right now?

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Been listening to this song for as long as I have known of the TFH crowdfund always thinking it was cannon, but after showing it to rich I am not so sure anymore. Anyway I already know the lyrics by heart and I wanted to share it with you guys

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Been listening to this song for as long as I have known of the TFH crowdfund always thinking it was cannon, but after showing it to rich I am not so sure anymore. Anyway I already know the lyrics by heart and I wanted to share it with you guys
I had no idea this thing was a thing. This is kinda dope.

NeoTensai

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
I had no idea this thing was a thing. This is kinda dope.
I know right and this came out almost at the same time as the title theme so ofc I thought that this was cannon. Hopefully some light shines on this matter and even if it doesn't it's a wonderful song that goes great with the theme and lore

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Came across Pokemon 2000's soundtrack recently, found it looking for clips of the start of the movie:
Reminded me of the Pokemon the First Movie soundtrack.

There was this music video on the DVD:

TBH, I'm not sure how it fits into the plot of the first movie whatsoever.

More importantly, I remember the Brother, My Brother track.

So yeah, thanks for the trip down Nostalgia Lane XD

NeoTensai

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
The song I have stuck in my head is from an adult cartoon from 2007. Rich gave me a challenge to watch it as a part of dare. I like to accept dares to watch old or bad cartoons that you can think of. I have watched all the generations of Lawyer Friendly Equines in this way and found them quite entertaining and not as bad as i thought.
So with out anything else to say here is the song that is stuck in my head.

Reactions: Rich Jammer

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Love me some Hans Zimmer. Especially this track. It does a great job of building up to a climax multiple times throughout the track.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I've seen some weird stuff this week, and these 2 anime themes are the ones that stick out...in their own ways:
This show's dub is so obscenely self-aware and full of references upon re watching it later in life, honestly I think it's even funnier, if a little cringey. Though what do you expect when you're being dubbed by a company called Plastic Cow?
If you've never seen Duel Masters before, here's a clip.
There really are no words for this show, though some of the language in the show itself is a bit overboard if the subtitles are anything to go by. This song is in horribly butchered German, which was most likely intentional.

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com

Literally as I write this is playing. It's my 2nd listen to this particular track. But the band is easily top 3 fav. Check out the rest of this album and thank me later :)

This is acoustic-y with some strings and nice singing, gentle drums and in the pocket bass. Recommended if you enjoy nice quiet sound music.

Last edited:

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

Literally as I write this is playing. It's my 2nd listen to this particular track. But the band is easily top 3 fav. Check out the rest of this album and thank me later :)

This is acoustic-y with some strings and nice singing, gentle drums and in the pocket bass. Recommended if you enjoy nice quiet sound music.
And if you Like harder stuff, Check out the rest of this band's discography because they are godly. Coheed for the win.

Reactions: Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
And if you Like harder stuff, Check out the rest of this band's discography because they are godly. Coheed for the win.
Yea boi! Which y'think is their hardest? My money would be on Holly Wood the Cracked or Domino the Destitute. Most of the Key Entity Extractions are pretty solid tho.
Out of all of em, Number City is defs my fav.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yea boi! Which y'think is their hardest? My money would be on Holly Wood the Cracked or Domino the Destitute. Most of the Key Entity Extractions are pretty solid tho.
Out of all of em, Number City is defs my fav.
I think their hardest album is probably a close tie between Good Apollo I and II. Hardest song is a bit harder to say (no pun intended) since they have a lot of songs that are pretty hard in every album. Personally, my favorite song by them is Gravity's Union. I have it as my ringtone as a result :p

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
That was my alarm this morning :D I love Afterman: Descension, it's my favourite. Our favourite songs are next to each other on the tracklist :p

Last edited:

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Seriously, if you're a Coheed fan, You should give Dear Hunter a try. They are incredible.

...or just give them a try regardless if you're a Coheed fan or not.

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Seriously, if you're a Coheed fan, You should give Dear Hunter a try. They are incredible.

...or just give them a try regardless if you're a Coheed fan or not.
This sounds like if Coheed and Hey Ocean had a baby.
Fun fact: the singer for Hey Ocean is the voice of Apple Horse :) You can hear it in some of the deliveries, I can't help but grin.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Fun fact: the singer for Hey Ocean is the voice of Apple Horse :) You can hear it in some of the deliveries, I can't help but grin.
Yeah, I've known about that for a while but haven't gotten around to giving Hey Ocean a proper listening to. Too much other stuff to catch up and keep current on. But I do plan on it when I can.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Been trying to clear Kirby: Planet Robobot's grueling True Arena, so this song has been on my mind all day:
I feel you while i havent had the time to beat it yet, it took me forever to beat the true arena on super star ultra

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
Been listening to Princess Evangile's soundtrack since I'm using it for my MUS 311 term paper, specifically these 2 songs
This piece usually plays in dramatic quiet scenes, and pretty much every single time the headmistress is on-screen. It seems to represent more subtle conflict in the story, especially when the headmistress is involved (screw that woman)
This piece plays during really dramatic moments, mainly ones where someone in the story is in danger of getting physically harmed, often via the Yakuza goons (who at one point are hired by the headmistress to kidnap Masaya)
We can dance! We can dance! Everybody's taking the chance!
I can't stop listening to it. This is a cry for help.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer