What song are you listening to right now?

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I've had this song stuck in my head for a long while, it's just soooo good! I should really play Sonic Lost World at some point.
I've also been listening to the high quality rip version of Windy Hill Zone from the same game, but I won't post that here because some of the meemz it uses are not what I think Mane6 would allow. Just search "Windy Hill" on YouTube, it should be the second result.

Reactions: Tox

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
I've also been listening to the high quality rip version of Windy Hill Zone from the same game, but I won't post that here because some of the meemz it uses are not what I think Mane6 would allow. Just search "Windy Hill" on YouTube, it should be the second result.
High quality rip? So silvagunner(or however it's spelled)?

Reactions: TheGoldenW

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
This has to be the best metal intro I've listened in the whole year, if only my speakers were more powerful.
I'll check it when im not in a bunk bed at midnight with da fam lolol

Edit: Just heard it. Woo! That was fun. 1:25 was my fav part. My biggest problem is that it feels like it's over before it begins. I must find the rest of the album!

Last edited:

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I have been listening to this band for the last week straight o0o This is one of their more dancey/electronic sounding songs. But this is legit and literally the funnest metal/prog-metal acts I have ever heard.

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com

Yo the animation in this is cool as ice.
Dang, that was rad. I'd always liked that song and man, that animation really adds something to it.

And on the topic of animated songs, the song "The Villian I Appear to Be" has been stuck in my head for a bit more than it should after watching this video here that someone posted on one of the Discord servers I'm in. Check it out!

Reactions: Tox

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Don't mind me, just gonna be listening to this non-stop for like the next few weeks or so