What song are you listening to right now?

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Ah, I've seen the Gandalf one before I think. I prefer the Spike one I saw in Ponies: The Anthology

Anyway, as to what I'm listening to:

^Too bad the guy singing it is rather....questionable would be a nice way of putting it. It's a pretty great song, and reminds me of Space Jam besides.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Moby is one of my fave artists. I like most of his music at least a bit. For most artists I consider it unusual if I particularly like more than a few of their tracks.

I watch that on occasion. I really ought to see what other songs the game has TBH.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
^Craziness.

I guess I'll follow the crowd and post in spoilers too:

I rather like the Little Idiot album. I've heard some of the tracks before (Dead City, Dead Sun, A Season in Hell, Love Song for my Mom), but I hadn't heard the others before I think. And Degenerate is the best of the lot I think.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
You magnificent beast. How/where did you find this? This is amazing...

EDIT: Since we're here, I just now discovered that this is a thing,

Last edited:

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
You magnificent beast. How/where did you find this? This is amazing...
A friend of mine found him way back when, he tends to do some weird/silly but awesome music, quite frequently.
Yes, that is a shovel with a string. And yes, he had done videos with it.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Runescape, quite a few memories of this as a kid. And though I have no desire to play MMOs anymore, this was still a fun game despite being pay-to-win now that I think about it.
That takes me back. I played as and old man who ran around begging for alms. It was fun until some kind soul took me under their wing and tried to help me out. I stopped playing at that point.

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
I been listening to a lot of jazz music this week, mostly because i now host a radio show at my university and i play jazz music on it but that beside the point, and this song is just soooooooo goood