My Favorite Game Is S**t

Invader TAK

Master of Random
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Northern Illinois
You're the obligatory ten year old kid sent to the world of the less popular monster raising franchise. Your partner can become literal shit.
Ah yes, Digimon World 1. Never was any good at it, but I had fun with it.

I don't have an absolute "favorite" game, but here's one I haven't seen mentioned:

You're some delivery boy who somehow gets superpowers after surviving an explosion and you have to choose to be good or evil.

Quid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Okay so it's glorified cockfighting but it's alright, the animals want to fight. Usually. Well, it's implied. They only get brainwashed some of the time. And they just faint, not die, it's all good! This game is totally appropriate for children!

Rashy

EVO Champ Since Vietnam
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Some dumb kid watches his mother die, gets psychic powers from a transvestite, and tries to bring down Capitalism and an army of fat guys wearing pigmasks.

Reactions: Altashi

Chris

What if she swore off muffins after the incident?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Here's mine.

You are a detective who tries to solve a mysterious case while saving people from their impending doom all in one night... and you are dead right from the beginning.
Ghost trick. Damn I love that game, so criminally under-played. Your synopsis doesn't make it sound bad though.

How about this: a fighting game where the only way to be KO'd is to go too far out of the camera's frame.

Proxyvirus

That Dragonshy Person
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Austin, TX
You play as a gloomy looking lil girl and live a normal life at home. Your cat brushes her tail against your nose making you sneeze so hard you basically die. And while in this spooky realm, so must dance with the demon and monsters to obtain screams; which is needed for you to go back home before your body grows cold and withers. Once doing this the witch grants you a wish that if you ever want to return just sneeze real hard, without wording about your body dying out.

My favorite demon to dance with is the werewolf or mummy bear.

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are
Some dumb kid watches his mother die, gets psychic powers from a transvestite, and tries to bring down Capitalism and an army of fat guys wearing pigmasks.
Mother 3.

Edit: Just so I don't double post.

Local Green mutant thing goes on quest to save his race from becoming tasty snacks.

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ghost trick. Damn I love that game, so criminally under-played. Your synopsis doesn't make it sound bad though.
Yeah, it's very underrated, given it is also made by the same director of the original Ace Attorney trilogy.

Here's another one
"You're a guy entrapped in an abandoned ocean liner with other 8 persons and the only way to escape is to go through rooms filled with puzzles made by a Saw rip-off... and you have a numbered bracelet that could trigger a bomb inside you and there are also countless mentions of biology stuff and conspiracy"

PDL

Everyday I worry all day
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The game I'm currently playing involves being put in charge of a village where everyone is the village idiot. The most exciting part is paying off your mortgage.

Reactions: Chris

Tribble

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Germany
Someone gives a lazy boy a sword. He uses it to break into people's houses and destroy the furniture.

The Skullivan

That guy what with the ponies
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My favorite game is the one where you play as this girl trying to go outside but she just keeps making a bunch of holes in the wall.

Reactions: Stars

Solar Cloud

The Glue Factory's Cloud artist extraordinaire
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Ghosts n Goblins
Yup. The game that probably was the source of many broken controllers.

Here's another. Want to see Cable take on Jill Valentine in a fight? Then come and play this extremely unbalanced fighting game.

Solar Cloud

The Glue Factory's Cloud artist extraordinaire
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Uhh... Marvel vs Capcom? I dunno.

"Want to kill everyone? You're gonna have a bad time."
I'll give it to you. It's the second one. I don't know where your current description is from.

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
Uhh... Marvel vs Capcom? I dunno.

"Want to kill everyone? You're gonna have a bad time."
Undertale, I take it?

Ok, how's this...

You play a red-garbed pseudo hero that wants his own game, and by the end of it, finds he is extremely under budget, so throws in EXPLOSIONS.

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
You're a student trapped in an academy with other 15 students and forced to partecipate into a Battle Royale with trials à la Phoenix Wright

Reactions: Avering

Wheeljack

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Germany
A demon fighting other ghouls is actually the realm's legendary hero. He also learns that his skin color is red and not green like on the game cover.

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
You're some stupid blue idiot in a world where the laws of gravity and friction are straight busted. There's an egomaniacal fat jerk that somehow made all the other idiots his mechanical slaves, whom you have to fight and free from incarceration (because apparently you've got no time for questions) and for some reason the game's answer to stop this buttnik are a bunch of shiny rocks and a never-ending menagerie of equally brain-dead accomplices (whom you secretly wish had also been enslaved).
Guessing your not too big on Sonic huh? Cant really blame you though. Recent games have been...hit or miss.

Anyway, an enslaved girl who is mysteriously proficient in magic suffers amnesia after being freed from her mental bonds and during her escape gets saved by a "treasure hunter" who gets her started on an adventure to overthrow a conquering government with the help of a King, a Monk, a Samurai, a Wild Child, a Traitorous General, a Gambler, a Ninja, an Old Man, and a Child to combat a Evil Clown with an iconic laugh.

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
Never played FF6, but that sounds a helluva' lot like it.
Yes, its FF6. I would have added "and a Moogle" but that would have been too obvious lol. Wait...we're supposed to rag on our favorite games?? I've got a perfect one.