1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. 26.6.18: Situation update

Current Early Access Patch: 8-18-2018

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by PixelGrip94, Feb 14, 2016.

1. OCisbestungulate

OCisbestungulate Always watching you
    Backers' Beta Tester

You people must like pain. You sick, sick, sick, sick monster!

Delusional Dreamer likes this.
  2. DungeonMiner

DungeonMiner A guy who likes to write
    Backers' Beta Tester

Not so much pain, as much as...well...this.

3. CrazyBob05

CrazyBob05 Well-Known Member

One of a very rare breed of Gamecube JRPGs, this one has a real-time battle system and a total of nine playable characters, though you can only have eight at a time. It involves an idiot main hero trying to save the world from half-elven Nazis.

Survival horror game where you're trapped in the security room of a pizza parlor and the animatronic mascots have gone crackers and are trying to kill you. For some reason, you have magnet-lock doors but only a limited supply of electricity to use them.

4. RustleRustle

RustleRustle Sentinel Titan, Fireteam "Hold My Beer, Guardian"

This game was my childhood. Dunno why, 'cause everyone says it's terrible.
    Anyways, you're apparently this once in a purple thing or something or other, and you get sent off by this guy you've never met for more than an hour to go find some other guys you've never heard of, all the while being stalked by this freaky chick.

Long story short, turns out freaky chick was someone you were born with in the same location, and you end up starting a relationship with her, all the while an apocalyptic war is going on. You kill another once in a purple thing, but he's evil so whatevs.

The first game was extremely linear, and extremely short. The second was insanely difficult because of rushed balancing. And the third was BLOOM. A LOT OF IT.

I wish it got a remake for current gen and PC, but a certain publisher sold the rights to a certain toy company, who uses the franchise to pawn their crappy toys.

Listen, if you're a parent, and you buy your kids these toys, I legitimately hope you find scarabs in your bed.

5. DungeonMiner

Backers' Beta Tester

Five Nights at Freddy's.

Don't actually know the first one.

Spyro?

6. RustleRustle

Yep.

Skylanders murdered my childhood, and that last line is true. I hope they do find scarabs in their beds.

7. BypenThynDragon

BypenThynDragon I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
    Backers' Beta Tester

Wow my childhood too and yha I cried when sky landers came out.

8. CrazyBob05

Getting this back on track.

Crazy fast poker card game that involves up to eight players using different decks. Somewhat resembles solitaire and known for causing swearing.

9. Saki

Saki Spirit of a Pro Gamer
    Backers' Beta Tester

I just got into another game!
    Press two buttons furiously on your keyboard and move your mouse wildly trying to stay alive. When you fail, you dive right back in because you're a moron. Die again. Art students and Asians are better than you. Your god is a cookie. Bow down. People on reddit lord over you that they only use one button. The worst, most infuriating, greatest three-minute time waster that takes like, an hour of warmup before you die horribly.

10. Stridershy

Stridershy The King Of Goat Style
    Backers' Beta Tester

Basically what would happen if DIO won.

11. Killer Beast

Killer Beast Kept you waiting, huh?
    Backers' Beta Tester

Kono Dio da!

12. Maishul

Maishul Anarchy!

Since mine was taking in the very first post I'll give you two

Kid wanders into a forest, gets turned into a tree by another tree wearing a mask, the rest of the game is about collecting hats

Kid travels up a mountain and falls down a hole, presumably blacks out, wakes up and decides to hug or kill absolutely everything

Majora's Mask and Undertale

OCisbestungulate likes this.
  13. OCisbestungulate

Backers' Beta Tester

A: Majora's Mask

B: Worst game ever made period the end let it be become a forgotten tale that it buried far under the surface of the earth. Spoilers: I might be speaking in hyperbole, as I actually rather like this game.

EDIT: Only after the fact do I realize that you had a spoiler tag. Now I feel a little :Pom:

14. Maishul

Maishul Anarchy!

Yeah I'm bad at this lol

15. CrazyBob05

Medieval fantasy game about anthropomorphic animals, a king gone mad, digital board game. 16 playable characters, with 4 on the board at one time. You get ahead in this game by being a complete douche to the other players.

16. RustleRustle

Guns. When you kill things, they drop a lot of guns. And you use those guns to kill more things and get more guns.

17. Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
    Backers' Beta Tester

You play as a battle maniac and his cohorts, and the game rewards you with 'bad' marks on your record, that make leveling up easier, and shop items cheaper. It's good to be 'bad'.

Borderlands? Sure sounds like much of the premise behind the gameplay anyway.

18. RustleRustle

Yep.

19. DungeonMiner

Backers' Beta Tester

So there's this game, right? And the whole point of it is to explore this massive world that makes other worlds seem like monopoly boards. Of course, there's no point to exploring that massive world because you can beat the game within thirteen minutes of starting up. And while these other guys are talking about guns, I just can't help but think, "that's cute" because you have to pick up every crappy piece of metal you find in the game because you can't punch things to death, and your weapons don't last long enough to fight through half the battles. Besides that, the game suffers from severe "Minecraft-itus." It too, has hopped onto the bandwagon of survival mechanics, so you have to deal with the hallmarks of tree chopping, hunting, cooking, and so much more.

20. Rocketknightgeek

Rocketknightgeek Backers' Beta Tester
    Backers' Beta Tester

That's clearly Breath of the wild.

A small child is tasked to save people and cities through the boundless possibilities of his imagination. He decides to just spawn Cthulhu and ropes over and over until the task is done.

21. OCisbestungulate

Backers' Beta Tester

Scribblenaughts I would guess.

22. Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester

You got it.

OCisbestungulate likes this.
  23. Someoneman

Someoneman Crowdfund Backer
    Crowdfund Backer

You're in a shelter after every single conceivable monster apocalypse happened simultaneously. You need to venture out into the endless world of New England to seek out food and supplies so you can train your skills by crafting several useless items. If you grind your skills high enough you can start messing with an overly complicated and poorly-explained vehicle construction system. Success is determined mostly by whether you manage to find a toolbox randomly lying around or not, and by hoping a moose doesn't spawn near the shelter. Also the graphics suck and some things don't even have graphics because the artist was too lazy to draw them.

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

24. SubrosianDimitri

SubrosianDimitri The King of Poor Decision Making
    Crowdfund Backer

A guy in a bandana with a mouse in his pocket, a fat thief with a cockney accent, a sorceress who almost throws a fire spell inside a wooden building full of alcoholic beverages, and a womanizing healer who spends most of the game trying to get into the sorceress' skirt. They travel with an ugly green thing and his horse daughter to defeat a less crazy Kefka who goes around killing seemingly random and yet very specific people. But first, let's help people who have nothing to do with that, Mr. Jester is taking his sweet time anyway.

25. CrazyBob05

Dragon Quest 8

Stupidly addictive flash browser game about a ridiculously themed luchador and his quest to squash evil gummy bears. You heard me, evil gummy bears. There is absolutely no fathoming why I enjoy this game...

26. Rodya

Rodya Perpetually tired

Burrito Bison, on the legendary Armor Games.

It's set on an irradiated and desolated land (with ghost town and all) where people that speak non-romance languages use hard alcohol as folk medicine. You can produce an infinite amount of steel bolts from thin air, your enemies will absorb bullets like they have metal organs yet you will die to a couple shots from 20 meters away.
    The game engine is notorious for being held together with duck tape and Slavic magic.

27. Killer Beast

Killer Beast Kept you waiting, huh?
    Backers' Beta Tester

I got this one! S.T.A.L.K.E.R.! Also known as T.O.O.M.A.N.Y.D.O.T.S.

28. RustleRustle

Also known as C.H.E.E.K.I.B.R.E.E.K.I.

Killer Beast likes this.
  29. TropicalSmile

TropicalSmile Member

a green alien thing that is ugly kills lodsa people for a stone wich is used as a battery because his airship crashed because hes too dumb to fly.but the stone is important for live for the furry creatures on that planet so 3 10 year olds and an alien are trying to get back a stone/battery..and one of them is driving a motorcycle..with 10!

30. Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester

That's freedom planet.

31. Rodya

Rodya Perpetually tired

A dress-up game for grown men where most people's PC looks like a leper most of the time.

My wardrobes
    Dingy Robe + Elite Knight Leggings + Gargoyle Helm + Black Iron Gauntlets
    Paladin Armor + Giant's Gauntlets + Maiden Hood + Maiden Skirt/Antiquated Skirt
    Mage Smith Hat + Maiden Robe + Silver Knight leggings and gauntlets for Rara build

#311 Rodya, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  32. TropicalSmile

TropicalSmile Member

yeah,good one

33. ltowns

ltowns TAF Pony
    Mane6 Developer

A game where you spend your slow paced days getting junk mail from the local store, rearranging furniture, and delivering stuff for the inept townspeople.

34. Cinnamaldehyde

Cinnamaldehyde DDR Savant
    Backers' Beta Tester

And don't forget pulling weeds and killing cockroaches.

35. Valsion

Valsion Well-Known Member

A bunch of teenagers save the world by breaking into their school at midnight to shoot themselves in the head.

Years later another bunch of teenagers saves the world by watching TV at night and donig shadow-boxing.

36. CrazyBob05

Persona, and don't forget that even more years later, yet another group of misfit teenagers become a ragtag group of vigilantes and tearing masks off their faces in an obviously bloody and painful way.

Next up, you play as a white wolf running around Japan during a fantasy version of the Feudal era with an annoying talking green flea as a hitchhiker. The whole thing feels oddly similar to another game about a green-clad fairy-boy and his quest to save a kingdom and it's princess. Did I mention the wolf you're playing as is a goddess?