Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Oster_fire

"Ok, may be I SHOULD have ask for some food...."
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Came here to check how people were doing.... (look at last picture) ..... I have concluded that it is not safe yet..... (exit)

*not insulting any drawing

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Came here to check how people were doing.... (look at last picture) ..... I have concluded that it is not safe yet..... (exit)

*not insulting any drawing
Oh! I remember you! You had that cool animation! Did the technical problems got solved?

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
You post it here to fish likes of course!
View attachment 761 Nose, eye, teeth facing could be changed, shadows, and flames were just slapped on it in a few minutes. Lacks moustache. Still, it was fun for a while.
I will not like the likeable thing! No I will not like you likeable thing, Mr. Nike the Ike.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
You post it here to fish likes of course!
View attachment 761 Nose, eye, teeth facing could be changed, shadows, and flames were just slapped on it in a few minutes. Lacks moustache. Still, it was fun for a while.
Yay, a new post on this thread!
I just haven't had any TFH art to post yet so...

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Mmmmm how is the forum doing? *Looks around* Mmmmmm :l *hide back in to the shadows*

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Mmmmm how is the forum doing? *Looks around* Mmmmmm :l *hide back in to the shadows*
Do you seriously just tease us with that animation and the mentioning of getting your tablet out, then just doing nothing but making yourself known? *Looks at you disapprovingly*

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
*returns from the shadows* procrastination :l *Goes to the shadows*

Oster_fire

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ok guys, I know, I know, I have been very lazy to post new art, BUT never the less, here is a small drawing that I was doing. I haven't draw for a while (over all) so I think I got a little bit rusty, do you guys think that I got rusty?
Just joking man1.jpg

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Ok guys, I know, I know, I have been very lazy to post new art, BUT never the less, here is a small drawing that I was doing. I haven't draw for a while (over all) so I think I got a little bit rusty, do you guys think that I got rusty?
View attachment 822
Awesome, and yes, the rule of thumb being that the chubbier a thing is, the more cute it is. At least that applies for me, don't know about anyone else.

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
View attachment 822
C'mon, Oster, stop revealing artist trade secrets.