Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
The only problem I have with making a parody is that I will need someone to voice Oleander. I have a friend who can try but I'm not sure she can get the voice just right.
It is funny, trying to voice characters at this stage. They don't even have voices yet.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Maybe use some of those old rpg conversation boxes? I don't know the style you will be using, but it might work.

Klint

Fabulous, Darling
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Fake all of the voices. End Credits be like:

Written By: Cinnamaldehyde
Voice Acting By: Cinnamaldehyde
Produced By: Cinnamaldehyde
Directed By: Cinnamaldehyde
Music By: Cinnamaldehyde
Commentary By: Morgan Freeman

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Fake all of the voices.
The mentally advanced series does it pretty well, so it might be even feasible. And with that you don't need to worry about finding matching voices. Only the eventual accents might prove a bit tricky (we only know Pom will likely have a kiwi accent ant that's it)

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I can't top the last two pics...but what are some ideas for this poster?
View attachment 600
While I'm personally not a fan of 3d images as background, I like the simplicity of it. Though the TFH looks like it's forward of the cube, which is strange. (Also, is that thing glowing?)
------

Totally nailed that dragon on the backrest
CAM00104.jpg

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I kind of noticed there are not many doodles in this thread despite the name. So here I am going mad today just to rectify this situation.
Oli is not that great though. Eh it's a doodle.
CAM00114.jpg
Yeah, taking a picture at night messes with the quality a bit.
Will try to reupload a better one tomorrow.

Last edited:

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
THFDoodles.png
Character study doodles. First attempt is to the right of Oleander's head with Cow and Reindeer, and ...eugh, a folder was made and a bunch of screenshots and concept art was downloaded before trying again. I was trying to find a playful pout, but got disdain instead, haha. For the lower-right pic, please sing it with me now:

ROOOOODEEEEOOOOOOO!

Props to the folks over at the "Implication of Oleander's Extra Eyes" thread for the idea, especially the screenshot.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
View attachment 606 Character study doodles. First attempt is to the right of Oleander's head with Cow and Reindeer, and ...eugh, a folder was made and a bunch of screenshots and concept art was downloaded before trying again. I was trying to find a playful pout, but got disdain instead, haha. For the lower-right pic, please sing it with me now:

ROOOOODEEEEOOOOOOO!

Props to the folks over at the "Implication of Oleander's Extra Eyes" thread for the idea, especially the screenshot.
What is this? You can draw! What are you doing here!!!!!! Ahhhh we've been invaded! Run for your lives!
(I really like that bottom left picture above the Parikas. It reminds me of Egophiliac)

Reactions: Sutekh94