Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Oster_fire

"Ok, may be I SHOULD have ask for some food...."
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hey look at this, this poor gal seen to be very hungry!!! Hey why don't you buy something sweet for her? I'm pretty sure that she will be very thankful for it!

*How to buy something for Paprika

1# You need to start with this phrase, otherwise it will not count!!!

"Click click! With a coin in a hand and a sweet in the other, I here come to buy for thou..."
2# You need to post a picture (a real one!) of what you want to give to Papika

3# Congrats!!! you just made a llama happy!!!!

*Rules

-Will only accept sweet things
-No google images! you need to take a real photo of the food!!! (Come on, do it for Papika!!!)

Me want one (finish) Again one more time.gif

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Hey look at this, this poor gal seen to be very hungry!!! Hey why don't you buy something sweet for her? I'm pretty sure that she will be very thankful for it!

*How to buy something for Paprika

1# You need to start with this phrase, otherwise it will not count!!!

"Click click! With a coin in a hand and a sweet in the other, I here come to buy for thou..."
2# You need to post a picture (a real one!) of what you want to give to Papika

3# Congrats!!! you just made a llama happy!!!!

*Rules

-Will only accept sweet things
-No google images! you need to take a real photo of the food!!! (Come on, do it for Papika!!!)

View attachment 824
Why not?
*ahem*

Click click! With coin in a hand* and a sweet in the other, I here come to buy for thou...
SKITTLES

*not my actual hand (since I have no skittles to take a picture of)

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Eh, why not. We can derail this topic, not like anyone minds.
This is a "Pilot biscuit". Before you say something, no it was not based on Oreo (filthy capitalist food was not even known to us back then, Oreos only got off a few years back over here, mostly due to internet fame). It was based on the survival ration of pilots, hence the name.
It's chocolate flawoured, thicker than the Oreo, the biscuit holding the chocolatey goodness is (aside from also being sweetened) just a bit softer than those black monstrosities with no taste.
Yes, I don't like Oreos, if for nothing else, because I am able to get something much better easily.
CAM00146.jpg

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Still like 'em.
But to somewhat recover the thread, so Anu won't murderize our souls, here's a picture that I snagged during the making of my current avatar.
For some reason I really laughed my arse off at this moment (hence the taking of the picture)View attachment 826

View attachment 827
Hey! Know that snappy-looking creature!
That's Paprika!

Reactions: baxdab

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Still like 'em.
But to somewhat recover the thread, so Anu won't murderize our souls, here's a picture that I snagged during the making of my current avatar.
For some reason I really laughed my arse off at this moment (hence the taking of the picture)View attachment 826

View attachment 827
Well, technically, I asked for a picture of a pelican riding a bicycle on a sea of rainbows while holding EXACTLY 14 marbles in its beak, while a whale made of kittens was chasing after it in the background as Black Beard the pirate was singing karaoke and failing miserably at making us Let it Go...
But this was close enough.

Reactions: Avering

Oster_fire

"Ok, may be I SHOULD have ask for some food...."
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sooooo, the little GIF that I put, it was not the final one... the real one that I was going to put was a lot bigger and a little bit longer, but it was too heavy to post it here (it was around 43 mb XD) anyways, here is the complete one!

http://orig08.deviantart.net/1ed3/f/2016/171/9/8/some_one_at_the_counter______by_osterfire-da6xz58.gif

Oh and Anukan....

please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, (curl up in the floor and pull out a cookie) Accept this offering sir :T

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Sooooo, the little GIF that I put, it was not the final one... the real one that I was going to put was a lot bigger and a little bit longer, but it was too heavy to post it here (it was around 43 mb XD) anyways, here is the complete one!

http://orig08.deviantart.net/1ed3/f/2016/171/9/8/some_one_at_the_counter______by_osterfire-da6xz58.gif

Oh and Anukan....

please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me, (curl up in the floor and pull out a cookie) Accept this offering sir :T
Why in all hell would he kill you? It's much more effective to just enslave and force you to work.

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Oh and Anukan....

?

but it was too heavy to post it here (it was around 43 mb XD)
webms are a thing that exists, and are supported in the forums, if you wanted it embedded. I suggest gfycat for a conversion/hosting service. It's what we use for the "videos" in the weekly logs.

Norad2

As unprepared for TFH as Pom.
Crowdfund Backer
Jun 21, 2016
Ohio
I know this thread says "For those of us who can't draw."

I can, in fact, draw a little, but I've seen some art in this thread better than my post, so I think it fits here.
Pom_Never_Asked_For_This_copy_copy.jpg

In reference to a comment the dev team made two streams ago.

Norad2

Crowdfund Backer
Jun 21, 2016
Ohio
College mostly, but you can find me making insightful comments on Fimfiction as well.

Norad2

Crowdfund Backer
Jun 21, 2016
Ohio
Oh my. Insightful, eh?
Perhaps "insightful" would be better. I do get a respectable amount of up votes though, so I must be doing something right.

Last night I suddenly remembered, "Oh, yeah, there's this forum I can join for TFH!" So perhaps people will see me around every once in a while, now.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens

I can, in fact, draw a little, but I've seen some art in this thread better than my post, so I think it fits here.
What here would you think is better than this? This is great.
You put in much more effort than anything I have ever put up here.

Norad2

Crowdfund Backer
Jun 21, 2016
Ohio
What here would you think is better than this? This is great.
You put in much more effort than anything I have ever put up here.
Well, thank you!

Honestly, it was a few things by you, I think.

I won't say contest who put in more effort, but I think some of your pixel art and your avatar there have a certain neatness that my piece lacks.

But I suppose an artist is his own toughest critic.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester

This fanart, I never asked for this. But now I regret not asking for it. It looks cool.

Norad2

Crowdfund Backer
Jun 21, 2016
Ohio
This fanart, I never asked for this. But now I regret not asking for it. It looks cool.
I'm honored!

I have a lot of other ideas. If I start posting more and my art improves, where do I put them? Would I start my own thread, or is there an intermediate level art thread, perhaps?

Bboy9451

Kat
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My own little world
I'm honored!

I have a lot of other ideas. If I start posting more and my art improves, where do I put them? Would I start my own thread, or is there an intermediate level art thread, perhaps?
Most art gets posted here whether it's good or bad actually. So if you want to, just keep posting it here.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I'm honored!

If you want to devote a whole thread to your art, then by all means go ahead. But if you just want a place to post unfinished/finished art, then look no further!

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I'm honored!

This sort of became a general art thread. Anyone who don't want to make a new thread can post it here, be it good or bad.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Hey guys! I haven't been sketching much because I hadn't had any inspiration. Due to some unfortunate/fortunate circumstances, I have to live with my grandma during the week.
Bad news, I don't have a computer or internet out there
Good news, I have more time to draw and less better things to do. Also I have a job and am making money.

Here is something I drew because of a little episode I had with my cat.
IMG_20160629_171934456.jpg

I should have drawn Velvet's head first so it wouldn't look so awkward but whatever.
I almost didn't post this.
In the first draft I forgot to give Arizona her horn :confused:

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
My cheapo graphics tablet finally arrived! Yaaaay! It's a Huion, I didn't want to sink too much money into something I might just throw to the side and forget.
Anyways, it sucks massively for my 5:4 monitor, and I can't use my TV (I have that thing for years and it was always in the hands of the women), as it always defaults to the standard 16:9 setup.
1.png

It's a pistachio ice-cream. Fred is practicing being evil. Pistachio ice-cream is a sin against taste. At least for me.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My cheapo graphics tablet finally arrived! Yaaaay! It's a Huion, I didn't want to sink too much money into something I might just throw to the side and forget.
Anyways, it sucks massively for my 5:4 monitor, and I can't use my TV (I have that thing for years and it was always in the hands of the women), as it always defaults to the standard 16:9 setup.
View attachment 867
It's a pistachio ice-cream. Fred is practicing being evil. Pistachio ice-cream is a sin against taste. At least for me.
NOOOO WHY FRED WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS WHY?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
View attachment 867
... I have no friend...

(Pistachio is amazing.)

Reactions: Cinnamaldehyde

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
View attachment 867
Ollie's all about 'em unconventional tastes. Evil Ice cream would be right up her alley. That said, I think she'd be more for Raspberry Ripple, with chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles.
She'd also loathe vanilla.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Ollie's all about 'em unconventional tastes. Evil Ice cream would be right up her alley. That said, I think she'd be more for Raspberry Ripple, with chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles.
She'd also loathe vanilla.
What about Neapolitan?