[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

Masterweaver

Teller of Tales Bard Of Awesomeness
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Internet
www.fimfiction.net
It has come to the attention of the Empire that the Dark Side has.... cookies. As one of our few sworn enemies, we cannot allow this to stand. While we recognize that we have yet to appoint an imperial representative, the Empire demands a bake-off to prove that their own form of pastry is in fact the superior form.

THE FIRES OF OUR OVENS WILL BAKE THE GREATEST OF SWEETMENTS!

Reactions: IcefireInfinite

hawthornbunny

Fights like a cow
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hi everyone! As the newly appointed Ambassudder of the Ariz-totzka faction, I am here for this council thingy. *yay*

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Hi everyone! As the newly appointed Ambassudder of the Ariz-totzka faction, I am here for this council thingy. *yay*
Welcome, there's coffee and cookies on the left and Crosswords and Junior Jumbles on the right, make yourself comfy.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
ALL OUT WAR! That choice of neck style is simply too atrocious to let stand! Not to mention those garish coats! The Goats must pay for this!

(That comic is frickin' awesome! One like button is not enough, that was glorious!)

Reactions: hawthornbunny

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
Alright, so bakeoff war between the Empire and the Dark Side, Griffaes vs. Cattlekind, and Velvetia taking an issue with the goats ((who aren't RPing, so are kinda out of bounds? Maybe?)) All within the space of an afternoon.

Shame, we were about to break a record there.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Alright, so bakeoff war between the Empire and the Dark Side, Griffaes vs. Cattlekind, and Velvetia taking an issue with the goats ((who aren't RPing, so are kinda out of bounds? Maybe?)) All within the space of an afternoon.

Shame, we were about to break a record there.
(Well the Goats are still a race in this world, that's why I didn't refer specifically to Goat Cult. Honestly though, I wasn't sure if we were actually running with this, it seemed more like a joke to me. I only responded in-character because it's here in an RP thread.)

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
(Well the Goats are still a race in this world, that's why I didn't refer specifically to Goat Cult. Honestly though, I wasn't sure if we were actually running with this, it seemed more like a joke to me. I only responded in-character because it's here in an RP thread.)
I think it will be fine as long as we don't start blaming people on the goat thread for something they know nothing about. Other than that I'm pretty sure it's okay to just mention them by name.

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
((Rule #1 of improv, everything is serious))

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Anyway, the second order of business is the giraffe war. Do we have any word on that?
After 30+ hours of negotiations, making compramise after compramise, 7 shots of espresso, continuously blaming cattle kind, continuously unblaming cattle kind, I can safely say that... I haven't made much progress with the giraffes. Anyone else want to take a shot at negotiating with the unnegotiable?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
THEY WERE SO TALL
To YOU, yes, they must have seemed gigantic. To ME they seemed... well still TALL, just not as tall as they seemed to you. I will say that teaching them to scratch their backs with trees was pretty funny to watch, but learning how to swerve my head and use it as a weapon was just downright AWESOME!

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Thanks, but no thanks. I don't think the Council would want to see you feasting on what is essentially the meat version of a Fruit Roll Up.
...the meat version of a Fruit Roll Up.
(Good thing I wasn't eating or drinking anything when I read that. If I had, it would have been all over my screen and in my lungs.)

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
(Good thing I wasn't eating or drinking anything when I read that. If I had, it would have been all over my screen and in my lungs.)
(You're welcome, no thanks required. Actually, it was gonna be String Cheese, but then I thought about stretchy food and came up with Fruit Roll Up.)

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
...well, if you think it'll stop the first giraffe-cattle war... I guess we can give it a shot... Someone bring that bunny over here, we have to explain the council's decision on how he can fix his faction's problem! :}
Seduce all of the giraffes females and get them to nag their husbands to a truce?

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Seduce all of the giraffes females and get them to nag their husbands to a truce?
Wait, are the giraffe not matriarchal? That puts a dent in our plans, BUT NO WORRIES! We will just have to inform the bunny to follow the previous orders except for their men rather than women. :}

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I think that would only cause even greater war.

Actually, let's do that! After all, why not just ... give war a chance?
How about NOoooooo.
Wait, are the giraffe not matriarchal? That puts a dent in our plans, BUT NO WORRIES! We will just have to inform the bunny to follow the previous orders except for their men rather than women. :}
I was not aware of this, but let's do it.