1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. Current Early Access Patch: 1-4-2019

Nappy's Whenever, Wherever Worklog

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nappy, Sep 10, 2018.

1. ty4brawl

ty4brawl Feed b ack
    Backers' Beta Tester

This. It's also buyable. I know I've seen it on Google play, but it's probably on other stuff as well.

2. Redness

Redness The Class Pet

Will virtual backer rewards be sent out after 1.0 releases?

Dem and ty4brawl like this.
  3. CheeseGrater

CheeseGrater New Member

@Nappy Anything else you can share regarding the next update? Release window, etc.

Ebvert, Dem, Redness and 2 others like this.
  4. Nappy

Nappy Mane6 Dev
    Staff Member Mane6 Developer

All silly activities like this will be looked into after the lobbies are reintroduced, since for now it is essential we get them up and running properly in quick order before anything extra like this. I do miss the snowball fights, though.

Nothing much beyond what's been stated in this thread so far. This was initially a tiny patch to update predators, but the matchmaking portion of it was such an undertaking that a bunch of other bits had time to get cleaned up. Most of this patch is for visuals, audio and AI, with balance and bug fixes (while bigger than they were ever initially going to be) taking a relative backseat until the next one.

Thoughhhh I CAN say that the current patch will not take much time from now to reach public. We're actually squashing the last bit of glaring issues right this moment!

Yes, any backer rewards that still need to, will exist after 1.0 is released

#44 Nappy, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Ferettoko, BananaMeteor, Dem and 3 others like this.