Introduce yourself

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I'm SubrosianDimitri, but please, call me Sub or Dimitri, it's easier that way.

I'm not the biggest on fighting games, though I do indulge in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Smash 4 and Skullgirls (though can't play skullgirls since my controller broke).
Most of what I play is TF2, Dota 2, LOL, and a lot of single player stuff.

Reactions: Colynato and DShou

NightLexic

Resident Shadow
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Why hello everyone, I am NightLexic. I am just a gamer, brony and all round nice guy in which i do indeed quite like to be here, there and wherever i may be to those that perceive my presence and acknowledge my doings.

Have a Dapper day everyone.

Masterweaver

Teller of Tales Bard Of Awesomeness
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Internet
www.fimfiction.net
Ladies, gentlemen, and associated others, BEHOLD!

Your board has been graced by the presence of the incredible, the intellectual, the incomprehensible, the absolutely in no way conceited whatsoever
MASTERWEAVER!
Teller of Tales
and
Bard of Awesomeness!
It is of course a particular pleasure to be present in this practical proclamation post, and I anticipate all arrangements and avaunt gard artistry that I shall see here! And the game, of course. That's important too. But enough about me! Let us go forth and speak our speeches specially syndicated so simply from our selves! AWAY!

drawmesunshine

Knitting fever
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Planet Neighmek
Hello! I'm sunshine! I've been a fan of Lawyer Friendly Equines for about three years now and I'm something of a gamer. My favorite games include FFIX, LoZ OoT, Diablo I, II, and III, Skyrim, and Pokemon in general.

I'm super excited to be here and can't wait to play TFH!

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Hello! I'm sunshine! I've been a fan of Lawyer Friendly Equines for about three years now and I'm something of a gamer. My favorite games include FFIX, LoZ OoT, Diablo I, II, and III, Skyrim, and Pokemon in general.

I'm super excited to be here and can't wait to play TFH!
Ponyfrieza is kind of incredible, gotta say.

Reactions: drawmesunshine

Reixi2525

French Baguette
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello, Reixi2525 here. I'm a french brony (since 2012) and gamer. I'm actually playing on PC on games like Team Fortress 2.
I'm collecting Lawyer Friendly Equines-related stuff since one year and keep doing it.
I'm excited to test this game and happy to help the game became real.

Last edited:

Terodeness

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Czech Republic
Oh, hello there!
Well what to say, I'm a casual gamer and I have never been interested in fighting games. Only 2D fighting game I have ever played was SCWU, (No Tekken, no Mortal Combat ,etc... :D) and as you can guess I was damn really bad :D. What caught my eye was the universe and lore which is going to be build upon this game. And I'm gladly going to anything to see it bloom.
But don't worry! As someone who is going to have beta access I'm going to play with you! Yay! Just... be.... gentle with me... please... >.<

Wheeljack

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Germany
Hey all, Thomas here. On the net I usually go by Wheeljack or Wheeljack2k.
Since Street Fighter II on the SNES I've occasionally played fighting games here and there but mostly casually (that always comes back to bite my if I try to play anything online like USF4).

Earlybird

Probably not actually a bird?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm Earlybird. I have some experience with competitive sm4sh and a bit of melee, but not much else. I have some play time with Skullgirls and SF4, but I'm pretty fraudulent at pretty much any traditional fighting game. Can I do better with TFH? pff I dunno, let's find out

I also played a few seasons of competitive TF2, so that's cool

hawthornbunny

Fights like a cow
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hi all! I'm hawthornbunny, avid fanfic reader, pony fan, and terrible gamer. I run the Them's Fightin' Herds fanfiction group on Fimfiction. Send us your crossovers! :)

When I first heard that they were going to take Fighting is Magic in a new direction with Lauren Faust's input, I was intrigued, and subsequently hyped when I saw the designs and things that they were coming up with. I love seeing this new universe take shape and grow, and the concept is really compelling too.

I'm also learning a lot about fighting games, which isn't something I've really paid close attention to before. I hadn't realized how intricate and complex the design of a fighting game can be.

My favorite Key Seeker is Arizona. I like her straightforwardness. :)

LapinZinski

Fred is best pony
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
France
Hi ! I'm LapinZinski, french brony and developer apprentice.
I'm not really a big fighting game player but I do love watching people playing them; it's just so .. fascinating. I do play some Smash with friends or Skullgirls or even Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.
When I'm not playing, I do 3D stuff like, trying to animate on SFM thanks to Argodaemon.
I hope the best for this game and, well nice to meet you all :)

TheTrainingDummy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
California
TheTrainingDummy here. Ready to beat up and be beaten up. I've actually not had much experience with fighting games besides sm4sh and a very small time on Skullgirls, but I tend to play a lot of other games with a bit of a trend with Nintendo.

I've been following the project for quite a while and its really exciting seeing every bit of progress that's going in to the game development.

Glad to meet everyone's acquaintance!

NimbusArchon

Professional Lurker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I'm NimbusArchon, professional lurker extraordinaire.

I've been watching fighting games for a few years (mostly through EVO and the Friday Night Fisticuffs series), and I'm finally getting into playing them. I can memorize systems, spot mixups, and explain optimal zoning patterns without a problem, but I'm not great at implementing theory into practice yet.

I got into TFH through Lawyer Friendly Equines, like most. I'm most excited about its social lobby element, and the fact that it's new, so I won't have to follow a catch-up regimen before I can actually play.

Excited to meet you all!

Kahsher

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Sup, Kahsher here.
I'm not the most talkative kind of person, but I'll intervene when necessary.
I've always had a thing for fighting games. It's something that I would play with my cousins when they were around.

I hope to see you guys on the battlefield!
Over and out.

Max APogee

Five gold and a party!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kent, UK
www.facebook.com
Hi all, I'm Max Apogee (or just Apogee, if you like ;)) A long time brony from the UK.

I'm half way to becoming a forensic scientist, and I'm a bit of a gamer on the side, I've been playing Fallout 4 (in the 5 free minutes I get ever week (at least that's what it feels like, lol)) Not really a huge fighting game fan, mostly because I've never been very good at them. Really looking forward to Herds though - I'm excited to see how badly I fail at it :p

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Lord Gyron

The Lordliest of All Gyrons
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Let's see... how to go about this...

I'm Lord Gyron, the Lordliest of all Gyron's, though I also go by Scripture, GyronDarson, Zeron, and HybridTriad.

I'm a Creative Writing Major, wishing Gaming could be a minor, semi-entrepeneur, dabbler in the intricacies of computers, Experimental Chef, and Table-Top RPG menace in D&D, Pathfinder, Traveller, and Mekton!

Decent fighting gamer, I couldn't resist helping out Mane6 with this game! Granted, I will be choosing the lowest-tier character as per my unintentional quota in games, but it's gonna be awesome!

Nameless_One

Altruistic Seeker Goat
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Nameless_One here. Been awhile since I've posted on a forum of any kind. Same with leaving comments too. Well, not much to say about me. I like to read, write, and game.

Water

Local Aussie does Nothing
Feb 4, 2016
Water here, I've gradually grown more interested in this game since it stopped being a brony project and I really wanna main either Pom or Velvet

Muro

Fight me in Skullgirls
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Poland
steamcommunity.com
'ello all, Muro from Poland here.

I liked fighting games ever since I was a wee lad, but only really picked one up "seriously" with Skullgirls on Steam. 2,5 years pass and I like to consider myself a higher intermediate now.
Had the pleasure to help with organising events for the SG EU online community for most of that time as well. Maybe that will come in handy when TFH arrives, who knows.

Incidentally, I learned about Skullgirls from Mane6 to begin with. I was already following them way back when the project was still "Fighting is Magic", so waiting for Them's Fightin' Herds is history coming full circle for me.

Nice to see the enthusiasm for the game in every corner of the forum.
Looking forward to how the competitive scene will shape up, too!

Neffles

Humorous Hyped Horsefan
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello, my name is Neffles but you can call me Nef for short. I like horsetalk and video games and throwing my money at games I'm going to suck at why did I do thaaaat

Oh, now I remember. Because Mane6 made Fighting is Magic, a game I still play to this very day and I want to see what they come up with this time. I'll just have to avoid all the competitive folks so I can keep my delicate widdle self-esteem intact.

darahalian

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello. I tend to go by darahalian on the internet (or sometimes just daraha), and I tend to lurk way more than I post, but you will probably see me around here and there. My only real experience with fighting games is a little bit of Smash Bros, but I like to play all kinds of games (though I will probably never get around to playing all the games I have on Steam...)

I followed the news surrounding Fighting is Magic sort of in passing as I saw stuff posted on EQD or wherever, and thought it looked kind of interesting. After the C&D and learning that Faust was going to help the team create new characters, I became a bit more intrigued, since I really liked what she was able to do with Lawyer Friendly Equines. When the crowdfund came around, there was really only one logical choice ;)

SloppyJoe403

Also known as Soctavia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Iowa
I actually did the math on it some time ago. If you were to do it eight hours a day, five days a week without fail, it would take about 4 years, 9 months and two weeks to reach ten thousand hours.
Well that's not as long as I thought!

Nameless_One

Altruistic Seeker Goat
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ladies, gentlemen, and associated others, BEHOLD!

Your board has been graced by the presence of the incredible, the intellectual, the incomprehensible, the absolutely in no way conceited whatsoever
MASTERWEAVER!
Teller of Tales
and
Bard of Awesomeness!
It is of course a particular pleasure to be present in this practical proclamation post, and I anticipate all arrangements and avaunt gard artistry that I shall see here! And the game, of course. That's important too. But enough about me! Let us go forth and speak our speeches specially syndicated so simply from our selves! AWAY!
Oh, I know you, you work on those Time Loop stories over at SB. Those are worth a read. Nice seeing you here.

The Apple BOOM

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm KOA| The Apple BOOM.

I have a strong background in the FGC with Soulcalibur V. I'm the best Hilde main in SCV and I help run the east coast majors for Big E Gaming and Final Round. I also help Big E Gaming and others run locals in the Philadelphia area.

I personally am stronger with defensive keep away characters, although I have the fundamentals to work with all fighting game archetypes. I practice for at least 2 hours every day in SCV, and I hope to pick up this and Pokken when they come out. See you guys around!

SloppyJoe403

Also known as Soctavia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Iowa
Hello everyone! I'm KOA| The Apple BOOM.

I have a strong background in the FGC with Soulcalibur V. I'm the best Hilde main in SCV and I help run the east coast majors for Big E Gaming and Final Round. I also help Big E Gaming and others run locals in the Philadelphia area.

I personally am stronger with defensive keep away characters, although I have the fundamentals to work with all fighting game archetypes. I practice for at least 2 hours every day in SCV, and I hope to pick up this and Pokken when they come out. See you guys around!
This is what scares me about multiplayer, lol. The only fighting game I've played is Fighting is Magic so my "skills" are nothing nothing compared to 90% of you guys.

CosmicDashie

Dank may-mays
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Canadia
Ayo, Im cosmic

Been following this game since FiM was a thing, really thrilled to see what it's become!!!

I am a total fighting game noob so there's that, but hopefully i will find some skill here... maybe.... possibly.....

Chromenitro

Meow.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Mexico.
Good morning, evening, and afternoon! Allow me to introduce myself, I am Chromenitro! also known as either "Chrome" or "Larry" as some friends would call me.
The major thing about me is that I´m a gamer, and I´ve been following the Mane6 progress on their project for about 2 years and I gotta say... it certiantly was a bumpy ride with lots of mixed feelings but I´m glad to see that at the end of the day the Dev team will get to accomplish what they aimed to do at the end of the day.

I havent done too much around the internet to earn myself a title, guess the only thing is that I´m a moderator of JanAnimations livestream and a good friend of his, just like the Mane6 team Jan certiantly went through his own ordeal of Law & Legal problems but ended up taking on a road on his own.

I would have created my little introduction yesterday but unfortunately things got a bit delayed on my account and had to wait till today to be able to post anything on any forum.
Once again, Its a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope we can spend lots of days fighting eachother with cute animals when said Videogame is done. Ta-ta!

Foxot

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
France
Hi everyone ! I'm Esteban from France.
I'm not a great gammer, but I like play to fighting like (street fighter or teken), simulation (simcity,civilization or some indie games like RPG Tycoon), platform game (classics, Mario, Sonic, Rayman or Crash Bandicoot) and RPG (FF)
I follow Mane6 and these project from FiM.
So I'm really exciting by Them's Fightin' Herd, especially thanks to Lauren Faust and new characters design.