[FactionRP] Glory to Ariz-totzka [Arizona]

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
HA! This coming from man whos champion is too afraid to show her face.

Begone lowly goatheard! Come at me again when your leader decides to grow spine. Yes?
Whose*

'Tis a pity that yee followers of mere mortals fail to properly utilize grammatical correctness; however, when the mighty Goat's materialization befalls, yee non believers shall rue the day lest yee haply survive.

didyousaythat

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I dig Arizona partially because that's where I live. Also she looks pretty cool.

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Whipped up a little sketch of Ari toady. Hope you guys dig it.

Check my personal thread for more TFH art
2mm seems like a LOT for one day .-.

Also, I don't really like her phrase of Moo Hoo... Sounds like Boo Hoo to me :x
But seriously, really nice drawing.

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Tasty or not we happily accept it. Welcome to Ariz-totzka JosephTaylorBass!

I think its time to organise a little more, establish founding members and all that. SO:

fah_q2
Some Person
hawthornbunny
didyousaythat

You have all showed interest in the past, can we count you as members? Or are you just passing through Ariz-totzka?

Reactions: JosephTaylorBass

LockeRobster

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Hey Guys,

As you may or may not know, recently a United Fœnum Council (UFC) has been established to mediate disputes between the rival factions, talk general politics of the land, and so on. They are calling on all races to send a representative to take a seat on the council and I have made a decision on our first AmbassUDDER

hawthornbunny

I've chosen Hawthorn based on his activity on the forums in general and based the interest he's shown as a spectator in the UFC thread. I have no doubt in my mind he will excel in his role even though I have no goddamn idea what the roll will involve! I also have no idea how active the UFC thread is going to be so I hope you'll understand Hawthorne; if you're inactive for too long Ill have to assign an new Ambassudder, cool?

Finally I'd like you to add a link back to the Ariz-totzka thread in your signature to make it official. Something like Ariz-totzkan Ambassudder or if that's too much something as simple as Ariz-totzka Thread will do.

Thats about it, have fun!

LockeRobster

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
OK! So this has been a long time coming. The stream was ages ago and I only now had time to compile the images from the Arizona-heavy stream. At first I was just going to dump screenshots but I decided to get a little creative.

For show and tell today I made an Arizona COW-lage. I hope you all like it!

hawthornbunny

Fights like a cow
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OK! So this has been a long time coming. The stream was ages ago and I only now had time to compile the images from the Arizona-heavy stream. At first I was just going to dump screenshots but I decided to get a little creative.

Andy Warhol would approve. I think.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains

(Is now my wallpaper)

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
GLORY GREATEST COUNTRY, ARIZ-TOTZKA PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I just really wanted to say that.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Ariz-totzka, I come to you in Foenum's hour of need. I have a LOT of information, but here's the cliffnotes version. *Inhale*
1. Your representative kicked off an interspecies war with the giraffes and hasn't even suggested anything CLOSE to a soultion.
2. The Council tried and tried and tried to get them to surrender, but nothing ever became of it.
3. Tensions rose and we became desperate, their was a vote and, basically, the Predators are allowed to hunt the giraffes as long as they don't turn on us.
4. I've hatched a plan that MIGHT work, but it's still wonky at BEST.
And finally, I've come to you in the name of all that is good in Foenum, asking, no BEGGING you to lend your strength so that we may succeed in our efforts to end this worthless struggle. Please, I ask you to help your fellow ungulates, to not only stop a war, but to stop the slaughter of brothers in hooves. Please...

(You can go to the last page of the United Foenum Council thread to see my full battle plan.)

Last edited: