Search results

1. linkster

Tier List

Thanks for some input there, Ph00t. Paprika is absolutely rad. Like Song said, I'd mirror Cam's opinions in that it's somewhat matchup based, but she's got relatively even ones across the board save for Olly IMO. Her neutral is... pretty good, actually. It's as good as it needs to be. She can...
  2. linkster

Potentially Problematic Paprika... command grab and JD issue.

Location of Bug: In fights Description: If Paprika lands her 623X on an opponent at >190 JD, it cuts to 190 JD. If she lands it on an opponent at <190 JD, it goes to 0. But if she lands it at EXACTLY 190, either through sheer dumb luck or through doing two Kisses! in a row (because JD sits at...
  3. linkster

Beta's Absolutely Secret Worklog

Okay this is even better than I anticipated. Thank you very much!
  4. linkster

Hate to go too far off topic, but tweaked it a bit further so Paprika is a bit more centered. Thanks, both of you.
  5. linkster

Perfect! That would also do nicely.
  6. linkster

Would it be too much to ask for a wallpaper version of this image, minus the text? I neeeeeed it.
  7. linkster

Them's Tourney Testers (TFH Online Tournament)

Steam: linkster Might as well!
  8. linkster

New Forum Sections: Backers' Beta

Oh boy, can't wait.
  9. linkster

Games you could play over and over

Team Fortress 2 Cave Story Terraria Starbound Shovel Knight Sonic Adventure 2 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Castle in the Darkness TLoZ: Bookworm Hoers Princess, Ocarina of Time, Four Swords Adventures, Link's Awakening, and Phantom Hourglass Paper Mario, Thousand Year Door, and Super...
  10. linkster

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Fire Emblem Awakening, Chapter 19, extreme grinding for the second generation units.
  11. linkster

Fire Emblem

Talking about favorites, I was introduced to the series through Sacred Stones, and I have played it every chance I got. I still remember turning Lute into a god before the endgame, complete with an S Rank in dark magic. It was nice seeing the world map and encounters return in Awakening.
  12. linkster

Favorite Gaming Soundtrack?

I was never able to get over Super Mario RPG and its soundtrack, especially the boss themes.
  13. linkster

Fire Emblem

Not too excited for Fates right now, since I usually wind up being about a year or two late to new releases. I grabbed Awakening recently, and I really like it. Currently working on getting some proper skill setups for the kids.
  14. linkster

Nintendo General

I recently grabbed Fire Emblem Awakening, and i'm really enjoying it so far. Was a somewhat unpleasant surprise when I learned reinforcements spawned and moved in the same turn, and I now have a crippling fear of Pegasus knights.
  15. linkster

Super Smash Brothers

I just play whatever character I feel like playing at the time, although a few have been more consistent. Those being Charizard, Pac-Man, and Marth.
  16. linkster

Officially unofficial m6 gaming night thread

That was pretty fun last night, hope we get to do that again.
  17. linkster

Officially unofficial m6 gaming night thread

Yeah, I could probably stick around for an hour or two of TF2 with that time.
  18. linkster

Nintendo General

Ugh, tell me about an aging 3ds. I had mine since day 1, and bits of it were starting to come off. I did get a new one recently though. Sacred Stones was my first FE, but its by far my favorite, although I have only played 7, 8, 10, and 11. When I saw I could grab it again for the Wii U, there...
  19. linkster

Obligatory TF2 Thread

People talking about competitive experience, I have 3000 hours in the game and only bothered once, and was a substitute whose team lost the first game. I never really bothered after that, mostly because it was such a hassle getting in.
  20. linkster

Nintendo General

I plan on grabbing Fire Emblem Awakening soon, since I never really had a chance to grab it until recently. Anyone else really enjoy Fire Emblem?