The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Silver Rain

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 8, 2016
Resident Evil 4
Chapter 2-3 Pro Mode NG+.

Dark Souls
Lv. 46 with a Ascended Pyromancy Flame+5 + Magics and a few Divine+9 weapons.
[I have other saves that are much farther than this as well, this is just the most recent one.]

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
I have some games in progress, but I haven't touched any of them in a while. I started a Final Fantasy marathon in November, but II slowed me down, and III brought me to a temporary stop. I'm maybe about half way through, and I really just want to get to the SNES games. xp

I also started the Ratchet & Clank HD Collection a little while ago since I loved the Future series. Played the first game for two sessions, but that was a couple weeks ago...

Silver Rain

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 8, 2016
Sometimes I do that too, where I just abruptly stop playing a game all of a sudden, then a few months later, I get right back into it.

ILikeKirbys

Puffball Enthusiast
Feb 19, 2016
Wario Land Shake It! Just beat Bloomsday, up to Area 5.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. Classic/Normal difficulty. Up to Chapter 13

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Just landed on Bryyo.

Solvandus

Chin Piece
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Epic Battle Fantasy 3 (Old flash games~! Huzzah!), and entering Volcano Peak, second-to-last zone

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, and not too much, kinda' forgot..

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and my progress is yes.

Rashy

EVO Champ Since Vietnam
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Final Fantasy Six. Sort of just started. Beat that dumb snail thing.

Silver Rain

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 8, 2016
Great to hear everyone's progress, keep it up everyone!

As for me:

Dark Souls
After amassing a bunch of souls in Tomb of the Giants, I moved up 30 levels, to reach Lv. 76.

With a max Pyromancy Flame and the ring that increases sorcery damage [despite the ring's description, it does increase the power of the Pyromancy Flame too], the spell Fire Orb takes the enemies out in one hit, and the enemies themselves are worth quite a lot too.

Quid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yokai Watch - start of Chapter 8. I'm running around doing a bunch of quests, so I'll probably be here for a while.

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
Currently playing Stella Glow
Close to the end of chapter 10, almost at end game now.
Just have to go through the grueling process of grinding to level 40.

linkster

Certified Paprika Main™
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Fire Emblem Awakening, Chapter 19, extreme grinding for the second generation units.

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
Fire Emblem Awakening - Hard, Chapter 19, Putting Walmart out of Business.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Level 49 BLM, About to fight Garuda Normal.

hawthornbunny

Fights like a cow
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm playing Steredenn (a procedurally-generated roguelike scrolling shooter), and I cannot beat the final boss. In fact I've only gotten to it three times.

Princess086

We live until we die.
Feb 13, 2016
A small town in China
Civilization V.These days,however,I'm replaying The Walking Dead and TWD Season 2.The Walking Dead:Michonne is just about to release.
Before all of that,I've already replayed Life is Strange for the forth time.
I've tried The Division Beta,though my RAM is only 4G.I think this game is fine.

ILikeKirbys

Puffball Enthusiast
Feb 19, 2016
So, I've beaten Shake It!
Now I'm looking for the post-game levels.
Which, from the look of the first one I unlocked, are gonna be quite difficult.

As for Fates, despite some efforts, I'm still stuck on Chapter 13. Takumi's second appearance is certainly living up to his first in terms of difficulty (possibly because I'm worrying about getting to all the villages).

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
Halo 5 100% achievements obtained now grinding for all weapon and vehicle certificacions and armors wich I am at 30 % overall

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix i'm going for the platinum trophy which involves 100%-ing each character's story. I finished 2/3 characters so i'm getting pretty close.

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Fallout 4.

Level 34 and barely set foot in the Glowing Sea.

Too busy having fun as the Silver Shroud, even though I took creative liberties and changed the Shroud's weapon to a revolver because this submachine gun sucks.

Silver Shroud awaaaaaaay!!

BANSHEE

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 19, 2016
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Currently on Chapter 3-2 so almost done with it.
Payday 2
Rank XIII-80 trying to do the Wolf Pack achievements.
FFXIV
60 DRG, PLD trying to get SCH to 60 as well, currently standing at 57.

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
I play a lot of games at same time. For now, Urban Rivals, Pokemon Alpha Saphyre (Making eggs) and Marvel Heroes. But a lot of others I play if I want :p

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I'm about to start up Disgaea PC. Presuming I don't experience a serious bug, I'll probably be sticking with that game for a good while. Though when Far Cry Primal comes out, I'll be playing that. Oh, and I might grab Pokemon Yellow from Virtual Console in a few days.

Barbaloot

Bringer of sorrow and also donuts.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Wisconsin
Was not prepared for Genocide Run in Undertale. Not only does the entire game really make me feel like shit now, suddenly Undyne is stupid hard.

I'M NOT GOOD AT RYTHEM GAMES, UNDERTALE! JUST GIVE ME MORE BULLETS TO DODGE PLS?

Reactions: SubrosianDimitri

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Well, Disgaea PC isn't running well for me. Low 20's and with the game's action tied to framerate. Yeah, not so fun. I can only hope they patch it soon.

Silver Rain

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 8, 2016
Decided to jump on over to the second title, Dark Souls II for a change, haven't played that in quite some time.

Picked up on my Level 140 character, with a Halberd+10 as the main weapon.

Dark Souls II
Now Level 154, Attunement Stat increased by 6 -> 20, adding Spell Slots+4.

Next up is increasing Faith and Intelligence to at least 20 points, so I need 28 levels for that.

Chose the Depraved starting class for some reason, where all stats begin at 6, and in total my level is now the following:

06 -> 99 Vigor
06 -> 20 Attunement
06 -> 20 Endurance
06 -> 10 Vitality
06 -> 20 Strength
06 -> 20 Dexterity
06 -> 06 Adaptability
06 -> 06 Intelligence
06 -> 06 Faith

Having Vigor at 99 gives my character +1445 HP [30 HP for the first 20 Levels, 20 HP for the next 30 Levels, and 5 HP for the last 49 Levels.]
All of the other stats add +216 HP [2 HP for the first 20 Levels, and then only 1 HP is awarded for the next 30 Levels, all levels past 50 give nothing.]
Base HP is 500 if all stats are equal to zero.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbaloot

Bringer of sorrow and also donuts.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Wisconsin
Well I did beat all three major endings of Undertale now. Bad times were not had, that's to be sure.

Now I'm debating on what to play next. I've been looking at this game called Pony Island. But also feel like I should actually make an effort to beat Bravely Default before anything.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Disgaea PC is working now. Has been since I read that Steam Beta was somehow the culprit for a lot of people (including me). Already crammed in over 8 hours.

Sir Zabblepants

It's not easy being cheesy
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

j/k

I'm about 60% through Batman: Arkham Knight and I'm finding it pretty satisfying.

Silver Rain

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 8, 2016
Again with DSII, I bumped up my Intelligence to 20, Faith to 22, Purchased a couple of spells, and reinforced the Pyromancy Flame to +7 after finding 2 more Fire Seeds, and a Chime for casting Miracles to max +10 after finding enough materials and souls to do so. Found a second Sublime Bone Dust to increase the effectiveness of the Estus Flask to +2, causing it to recover more HP with each use.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Still on Disgaea PC, but also Pokemon Yellow now. Put a couple hours into that so far. It's a bit on the pricey side, the VC releases of those classic games. $14.11 CAN after taxes...For a two decade old game. But hey, I paid it, so obviously it's not TOO high.

Silver Rain

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 8, 2016
DSII: Leveled to 198, increasing Vitality to 20, and Adaptability to 10, found another Sublime Bone Dust for a +3 effect, and then died on the Smelter Demon.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
My copy of Hikaru no Go 2 arrived in the mail today, so I've been warming up in stone collection mode after getting through the (Japanese) tutorial. Thank goodness for the fellow who wrote the guide for English speakers on GameFAQs. I've just been going at it on Easy for starters since I'm out of practice, but I should probably go up at least to Medium when I get back to it. The low-level characters are much too easy to beat, and it gives me ridiculous handicaps against the advanced players (e.g., 5 stones on a 9x9 board for anyone who understands just how unbalanced that is).

And I dunno if it's because I haven't played Go in ages or because I was also listening to Plague of Gripes on YouTube at the same time or what, but I was getting a headache after not very long.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I've been getting back into Dragon Quest IX, and I've spent about 6 hours level grinding my party so I can have a better party.

My current setup is:
Eric: Paladin - Lv. 27
Paul: Theif - Lv. 89
Aaron: Martial Artist - Lv. 92
Nicole: Sage - Lv. 1 (Though this one is currently a warrior so I can max out her shield and spear skills)

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix i'm going for the platinum trophy which involves 100%-ing each character's story. I finished 2/3 characters so i'm getting pretty close.
I finished this a week ago.

I'm now playing the Uncharted 4 beta, this is the first time in a while that I had fun playing competitive multiplayer. After that i'm going to play Okami HD.

Last edited:

Solvandus

Chin Piece
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Now playing through Sanctum 2, next level up is 4-3, then I still got 4-4 and the 4 DLC areas. ...Then probably Sanctum 1, got the whole thing + DLCs on sale for like $3.79 :0

I'll also sooner or later probably get back to Shovel Knight, played it once before semester exams picked up about a year ago, and then forgot about it.