[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Shelterfox

Goat Cult Founder (Head Goat)
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
Maybe the 5th ideal shall be "A Goat is peaceful except for on the battlefield"
We must respect the other players, even if they are ignorant of the Goat's amazing power!
We fight them on the battlefield!

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
IT BEGINS

EDIT: Whenever I shall fight goat, I shall put this song on: -snip-
I SHALL CONTEST THIS. This shall be our battle song!

Those who worship such a primitive beast known as Velvet are knocking upon our gates, and now even Paprikites have begun their assault. Bloodlust will only get us so far, we need HOPE!

-minor edits cause I posted right when I woke up. Oops.

Last edited:

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
I've been patient so far, but I think it's about time I let you in on something...

Y'see, those of us that side with Oleander, we get by on demonic dark magic.

And do you know what users of demonic dark magic really, really really love to do?

W͢E̸̡͝ ̢͘Ş͟A̧C̵R͡͝I̵F͏́͟ICE͟͜ GÓ҉AT͏S̡͘͞

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I SHALL CONTEST THIS. This is a much more fitting battle song!

The fools who worship such a primitive beast known as Velvet are knocking upon our gates, and now even Paprikites have begun their assault. Bloodlust will only get us so far, we need HOPE!
Knowing that one day, you will play Goat.

It fills you with ... DETERMINATION

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've been patient so far, but I think it's about time I let you in on something...

And do you know what users of demonic dark magic really, really really love to do?

Well, that's cool and all, but we have pizza. It helps CULTivate our being.

Reactions: Shelterfox

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
For once... for perhaps only this one time, I can genuinely say...

...pizza will not save you.

To choose the side of the goat is to choose to have your head torn off and your blood drunken. Your power will become ours. You will be but a mere buff to our demon queen. A buff that she doesn't even need~!

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Incidentally, if you've been on the internet for any stretch of time, you should already know this about The Dark Side, but...

.̶͝.͝.͘͡w̵̕ę ̕h͏͠a͢v̴̷è͜ ̢͢C̨O͘͜͝O̷K̸͜͟I͝͏E͟È҉Ȩ҉È́͞SS!̵!!

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I like your enthusiasm :D but remember Paprika is the true god :3

and a day she will return and kill everybody.... with love :p
And this is why we can't stand to let your kind roam free upon our fields. Not only will you see to destroy us, but you'll eventually destroy yourselves. I pity you, I truly do.

Incidentally, if you've been on the internet for any stretch of time, you should already know this about The Dark Side, but...

.̶͝.͝.͘͡w̵̕ę ̕h͏͠a͢v̴̷è͜ ̢͢C̨O͘͜͝O̷K̸͜͟I͝͏E͟È҉Ȩ҉È́͞SS!̵!!
I mean.
If you honestly think cookies are better than pizza... Yeah.. I pity you even moreso.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
That's only because they took it to go! Our pizza is best served and eaten in the establishment!

SpiralKipz

Harbinger of Goatastrophy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
If you're not with the Goat, then you might as well GOAT- to hell...? I mean, that's where non-believers end up, right?

Okay okay, this has been said before. Goat to, whatever.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It has come to my attention another nation has arisen in the name of Arizona and they are already being attacked by Paprika and Tianhuo. I say we offer our hooves in assistance, in that we can hold off the enemies together. While they themselves do not trust fluffy things, our fluffiness is still To Be Announced so perhaps there is some good to come from it.

Masterweaver

Teller of Tales Bard Of Awesomeness
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Internet
www.fimfiction.net
It has come to my attention another nation has arisen in the name of Arizona and they are already being attacked by Paprika and Tianhuo. I say we offer our hooves in assistance, in that we can hold off the enemies together. While they themselves do not trust fluffy things, our fluffiness is still To Be Announced so perhaps there is some good to come from it.
LIES! The empire would never strike at a child, no matter how arrogant they would be! Your meager gathering shall pay for this dishonorable slander!

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth

OHHH NO HE DITTNT!

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
LIES! The empire would never strike at a child, no matter how arrogant they would be! Your meager gathering shall pay for this dishonorable slander!
I uh.
Don't even know who your leader is.
It's almost as if having some sort of identification is a good idea.

Edit: Ah, Empire of Tianhuo. I don't recall say-
Oh. I meant to say Velvetica. I sincerely apologize for that misgiving.

Last edited:

Shelterfox

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
FRIENDS, CALM THYSELVES.
WE OF THE GOAT MUST BE PEACEFUL WHEN WE NEED TO BE. BALANCE, THE YIN AND THE YANG.
WE DO NOT WISH WAR UPON ANYONE.

HERE IS THE NEW IDEAL.

IDEAL NUMBER 5
A GOAT MUST BE CALM AND COLLECTED.

Reactions: Colynato

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
OVERGOAT HAS SPOKEN.

I apologize if I had acted out of line. The invasion of the neighboring factions have put heavy stress upon our situation. I will do what I can to level my emotions.

TheOneZeelOne

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Let me ask you this... this "Goat" that you speak of... how are we to be sure this champion even exists? Has anyone ever seen them for themselves? Does anyone even know their name?!

Shelterfox

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
OVERGOAT HAS SPOKEN.

I apologize if I had acted out of line. The invasion of the neighboring factions have put heavy stress upon our situation. I will do what I can to level my emotions.
I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW OTHER FACTIONS HAD BEEN CREATED UNTIL 5 MINUTES AGO. Oh my gosh I really started something by simply creating a cult, didnt I.

We must remain calm. We must await the arrival of our Goat.

Reactions: Colynato