Thems Tabletop Herds!

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Well hello! We're the Thems Tabletop Herds discord, and like it says on the tin, we're all about tabletop gaming.

"But wait!" You may say, "What is tabletop?" For our server, we mostly mean tabletop RPGs (also known as Pen and Paper RPGs) such as Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, URealms, etc...

"Oh man, I've always wanted to play, but I have no idea how! XD" you might say, or perhaps, "I've wanted to play, but I have no idea how to do it!"

No problem!

Not only are we a discord for fans of TFHs who also like Tabletop RPGs (some of us for quite a long time), we're also all about teaching people about how play them and have a good time!

So, if you've been curious about tabletop, or are looking for a tabletop game to either run or join, swing on by and we'll hook you up. :olliebigsmile:

And if you're an old vet of tabletops, you're welcome with open arms to join us as player or if you want to GM (Game Master)/DM (Dungeon Master) a game!

Now for some links:

Our Rules

General Chat

And we'll see you at the table ;)

P.S. As you'll see, our server is a mostly family friendly place. Suffice to say, NSFW material is strictly forbidden, and strong language is kept to a minimum (save in a few designated places).
P.P.S. Not all of our games take place in Foenum, or need to. If you want to GM (or DM) a game, you are free to do so in whatever world you desire. Just so long as it's SFW ;)
P.P.P.S. "Do you use roll20/TTS/theater of the mind/whatever else?" Our answer: "Yes". That is, the tools we use to play our games vary according to the GM or DM who is running the game.

Last edited: