1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. Current Early Access Patch: 1-4-2019

So what's the flame-y deali-mabob above some pixel lobby avatars?

Discussion in 'Beginner Forum' started by Snivian Moon, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Snivian Moon

Snivian Moon How I mine for combo?
    Backers' Beta Tester

I didn't know quite which forum to ask this on, but this seemed like a safe place to start:

Some players in the pixel lobby have a little flame-looking thing above their heads (maybe it's Oleander's book, some have suggested to me?). When I first started playing even in the beta, I saw it and thought it was a marker to let me know which character was mine apart from everyone else. But then people started asking me what it was, meaning they could see it too, and didn't have it themselves. And then I saw it on select other players occasionally too.

It doesn't seem to be a cosmetic item that you can equip, either. Anyone have any idea what it is?

(For the record, I don't want to remove it - I think it's pretty cool and I like it. Just curious if it means something.)
    Flamey Thingy.PNG

Delusional Dreamer likes this.
  2. Delusional Dreamer

Delusional Dreamer FÅ“num iCloud

If I recall correctly, there was a cosmetic slot for items that floated above your head that they removed/changed or something but somehow stuck around on some people, or something like that.

Snivian Moon likes this.
  3. ty4brawl

ty4brawl Feed b ack
    Backers' Beta Tester

Pretty sure that there was only a boulder in that slot

4. Lurk

Lurk Well-Known Member

Very well could be Fred.

Delusional Dreamer likes this.