Question & Answer

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
I honestly wouldn't mind. I'm not really hyped for the game. I'm more worried that once the game releases people might leave. Then I'll be alone. Again.

Ever done yoga?

Reactions: Lanxide and Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Replace one of your parents with a celebrity.
"That's not a question professor."
But, imma say Brendan Fraser because that is the first name that comes to mind. Or, Adam West, because I'd have the house to myself all the time. #toosoon

Never have I ever...
Burped and farted at the same time. Have you? (Wat a trash question)

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Punch. Pretty easy to answer by virtue of doing boxing.

If you could master one martial art, what would it be?

Reactions: Tox

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
So far, I really like the character movements and designs. But I'm really looking forward to the dynamic music and story mode.

What is the weirdest song you like?

Reactions: Tox

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Living Oblivion I guess? You know, being alive, but blind, deaf, incapable of feeling anything, etc. You're dead to the world, but you're still awake and aware.

Guilty pleasure? Music, story, movie, whatever.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Well, that is the question isn't it? If I have a conversation with a non-existent person, but I know their half of the conversation is in my brain, does it count?

I do that often, it's a creative process/pastime. Often when I'm reading a story, I insert my own self into the narritive and have debates with the characters, or act as the main character and try to make a point to some other character. I verbalize 'my' opinion, and the other(s) are the voice in my head conversing with me. Yeah, it would probably look like I'm suffering from Schizophrenia or something.

Does that count?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
My brother's girlfriend was giving a tutorial on metal fittings and she got to a point where she said "It's long, hard and you might struggle to get it to fit in" the urge to blurt "DAS WA SHE SAID!" was so real, but the look my brother was giving me was warning enough.
It's all mostly just me withholding smutty jokes XD

Most inappropriate thing you have ever done?

Reactions: Lanxide

ItsFlipsy

Disappointment To Society
May 28, 2017
My brother's girlfriend was giving a tutorial on metal fittings and she got to a point where she said "It's long, hard and you might struggle to get it to fit in" the urge to blurt "DAS WA SHE SAID!" was so real, but the look my brother was giving me was warning enough.
It's all mostly just me withholding smutty jokes XD

Most inappropriate thing you have ever done?
Did the dirty with a hotdog.

Where are you scared of going?

Reactions: Redness