Ps4 Gamers?

MoonObscure

Feb 3, 2016
Florida
Hello Moon here , i'm wondering if there is people here own and play on ps4 , recently i got mine and looking for people to play with , but i'm insecure what multiplayer game should buy , so far the only co-op game i had is Bloodborne and so lost on it xD

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I got a PS4. I'm waiting for Dark Souls III and Uncharted 4 to be released. Right now I'm playing Helldivers.

leslichu

Wombo Combo Enthusiast
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
PS4 user here! The only game I have with multiplayer is Destiny, and I only play that when I'm bored of everything else haha. I've been busy playing through Tales of Zestria lately

Mordenheim

Mad Scientist
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
PS4 player here.

THe only multiplayer game I have currently is WWE 2k16. Unfortunately it's pretty broken and glitchy. I miss remaking Lawyer Friendly Equines characters and pitting them against one another.

If I get back into it, maybe I'll humanize the TFH girls, too. XD

Reactions: MoonObscure

Nameless_One

Altruistic Seeker Goat
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
If you are looking for a game that you do not need Playstation Plus to play multiplayer with, then Warframe may be a good choice. It's free, but the gear modding may be a bit confusing for new players and farming for good loot takes awhile. That, and crafting new items takes a long time, where as using real money gets you the item instantly.

MoonObscure

Feb 3, 2016
Florida
mhm i should give it a try thanks and usually i just like make and earn my own stuff with effort and no pay to win ^^ is a little bit like cheating if you just paid to get better or faster stuff

Reed Pyramid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
PS 4 player here. I played Destiny and Elder Scrolls Online. Waiting for Ghost Recon Wildlands and Dark Souls 3.

PSN Nick: Joel_Dash_Reed

Nimble Wing

Often Types Too Much
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My house
www.ponychan.net
so far the only co-op game i had is Bloodborne and so lost on it xD
If you need some tips or help with Bloodborne, hit me up. I've been playing since it came out, got the Platinum Trophy, and have beaten it a handful of times on a few different characters. I just need to get two more Trophies before I'll have done everything in the DLC, too. I'd be down for giving whatever help you might need.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I don't play on the PS4 much. I mainly got it for a few exclusives. Most recently I played Disgaea 5, but that was about it for the past several months.

Altashi

Never Was a Wiser
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Western Australia
I'm Limesta- on PSN if anyone wants to play some Helldivers or something some time. Picked that up in PS+ and it's been pretty good fun.

Edit: Oops. Missed the hyphen in my name.

Last edited:

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I forgot to say if anyone wants to add me, my PSN name is: is_he_died

Nameless_One

Altruistic Seeker Goat
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I don't play on the PS4 much. I mainly got it for a few exclusives. Most recently I played Disgaea 5, but that was about it for the past several months.
Oh, I've been playing some Disgaea 5. I think the Yandere personality option for those new Maid characters just seems to make them even more adorable in my opinion.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Oh, I've been playing some Disgaea 5. I think the Yandere personality option for those new Maid characters just seems to make them even more adorable in my opinion.
I didn't realize how useful Maids were until later on in the game when I figured out what "Afternoon Tea" did.

I stopped playing D5 when I hit the wall that is Baal. His stats are halfway to max. The Land of Carnage Final Boss stage (Story Boss, LoC version) is even worse, with max stats >_>

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've got a PS4 with Destiny and Battlefront for multiplayer. Waiting for Kingdom Hearts III like the rest of the friggin world. PSN name is challenger742 for those who want to add. Just make it a point to message me somewhere on here so I don't decline your request

Solar Cloud

The Glue Factory's Cloud artist extraordinaire
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I have a PS4. My PSN is Silver_Ore. Don't have PS Plus. Destiny is the only multiplayer game I have aside from the free ones.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Still have my PS3 and PSTV but haven't added a PS4 yet. I keep saying I'll get one "soon," but I already have too many games on other systems that I haven't played yet. =/

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Over here. PSN is the same as this one. The only PS4 games I've been actively playing are Black Ops 3 and Disgaea 5, but the latter I've been playing less frequently. I'll also maybe pick up The Division when it comes out, and that's a huge maybe, largely depending on the reviews for it.

And I usually turn down random friend requests, so PM me or post on my profile or something if you're going to add me.

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Still have my PS3 and PSTV but haven't added a PS4 yet. I keep saying I'll get one "soon," but I already have too many games on other systems that I haven't played yet. =/
Iwas on the same boat, until my Wal-Mart had its yearly layaway and the Battlefront PS4 bundle was $299. #steal

...i'm not sorry.

Sorry, bit off-topic from what I meant to post. I was in the same boat since I still had like, 4-5 story driven games to beat that were 20-30 hour games before I wanted to buy a PS4. The only reason I got one so early with still 2-3 games to beat was because the holiday deal on the Battlefront PS4 and my work's layaway.

Last edited:

fah_q2

Just some guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Does anyone else plan on playing the open beta for Uncharted 4 this weekend?