1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. Mane6 is currently hiring!
    We have an open position for a 2D (Pixel) Artist to help with Them's Fightin' Herds' Story mode/Pixel Lobby. Details here

4. Current Early Access Patch: 11-5-2018+ Hotfix 11-5-18.a

Predator mirror color palette

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by HeartClock, May 9, 2018.

1. HeartClock

HeartClock Self-Proclaimed Queen of Newbies

Decided to drop this here.

It's just a visual glitch, but while I was facing against the predators in the Arcade mode, I immediately saw that they had the exact same color palette as mine. I have absolutely no idea how it happened, but it happened.

I only took a screenchot of the wolf, but the other predators had the same colors too.

[​IMG]

I think the chances of it occuring are extremely low, because I don't think anybody else had this visual bug with predators before, as far as I know. Only with other players and main cast bots, but it might be the same glitch.

2. Kastor

Kastor Active Member

That's... really cool. I hope they do more stuff with the predators as things go on.

3. HeartClock

HeartClock Self-Proclaimed Queen of Newbies

That glitch kinda ruined the threatening aura the predators give off with their black and red colors. Seriously, I felt like they were a joke and not a danger like they are supposed to be.

But I do hope they'll do more with the predators too. In the story mode, most likely.

Delusional Dreamer likes this.
  4. VendiMANS

VendiMANS Blue-Eyes White Longma Main

I second that

at least now we can see how a predator looks like without the default skin

5. Salty Beef

Salty Beef Fau Con, at your service.

I kinda do wish they had color to them, but like, super dark washed out colors. but still black and red is pretty cool. although they still seem unfinished, which that's something I'd like taken care of. I was fighting a Bear and he actually turned into the Wolf for a moment, which I thought had been Ironed out already. but all well.