Pixel Lobby Server Hosting/Setup Guide
Step One: Port-forwarding
Most of the time, in order for people to join your server, you will need to port forward. There's lots of port forwarding guides out there. You can search for them in google. Here's wikihow's: How to Set Up Port Forwarding on a Router and there's also this How To Forward a Port because there's a lot of different routers so the first link may not suffice.
Also, don't use DMZ Host unless you really understand it. The standard "Forwarding" or "Port Forwarding" options for your router should work just fine.
The ports you want to forward for the pixel lobby are as follows: 27018, 7777
Step Two: Install server files
1. Download and install SteamCMD onto the computer that's going to be hosting.
2. Create a folder to house the TFH Server files.
3. Run SteamCMD, and type these commands in:
force_install_dir "type here the directory of where you want it installed, btw you also need these quotes"
app_update 643090 validate
4. The files should now be downloading. You may have to wait a little bit. When it's done type this in:
5. Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the server files.
6. Make sure you are logged into steam, and run "LobbyServer.bat". After a couple of seconds, your server should be ready!
(Also, if you want to UPDATE your server at any time, repeat steps 3 to 5)
There are issues that prevent you from hosting a dedicated server on the same account that you're playing the game on at the moment, but we're working to fix it asap.