Cosplay thread

Some Person

Pretty Pony Princess
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
Because why not. Some people make really nice cosplays out there and it's cool to share them.

I'll start it off with one of my own:

It is I, the spy.

And the first TFH cosplay I've seen so far:

Also yeah please credit the cosplayers, if possible, cause they put a lot of time into their work and deserve to be recognized.

Anyway, go nuts.

Reactions: Gamerdude854

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
I don't know if I have a picture anywhere, but I do have everything required to dress up like Dave Strider as seen in my avatar. Everything involved is normal clothing, so it wasn't very difficult to put together.

Velvet_The_Reindeer

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 13, 2016
I have been wanting to get into cosplay but unfortunately there are not many con's around my area to justify the cost and effort to create a costume.

Reactions: Tox

Max APogee

Five gold and a party!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kent, UK
www.facebook.com
I've been cosplaying for about 10 years now, and in that time I've managed to pull together quite a few costumes. I tend to focus mostly on sci-fi TV costumes (though I have done a couple of Lawyer Friendly Equines costumes (Soarin' and Flash Sentry) in the past, sadly I don't have many photos of them) and I have two or three projects on the go at the moment as well.

I set up a Facebook page for all my cosplaying bits and pieces, with posts of all the ones I have at the moment :D

However, here are a few of my favourites ...

Reactions: Gamerdude854

GreySky-GodoftheMachine

Fear; The Shadow of Death
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
I got into cosplay a few years back when I started college. I first went to a local con as a cheap simple FF7 Reno Cosplay. After a bit I stepped it up a little by adding a new trench coat, dress pants, and dress coat. After community college when I transferred to a new college I put some time and money in and started doing some cosplay I really wanted to; I got what I needed to cosplay Dick Tracy and Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue). The Reno Pic was taken by a friend on his phone at UB Con, and the guy next to be is one of my brothers dressed as Albert Wesker. The Dick Tracy one was Taken by Z is Eternal at Tora Con. For the Tracy one I decided to switch it up a bit and use a black shirt and red tie (instead of a white shirt, and red ad black striped tie) that year. I don't have any pictures of me dressed as Ryo, but I used the jacket Insert Coin sold a while back..... Also it might be my pc but all your pictures are broken and unable to be viewed Max APogee.

Reno.jpg

dick tracy.jpg

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer