Completely Random Thoughts

Roman Doodles

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
Seen this one anime series called "The devil is a part timer". Why did the translators go with that name when at the end of the first episode he gets promoted to full time? . . . spoilers I guess.

How's that for a first TFHs post.

Night Hunter

Moonlight Assassin
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Breisach, Germany
Hmmm, still got about 30+ games i want to play.
I need to write a report of my job training until monday and im over a year behind. And to make it worse, on Saturday im meeting up with a lot if friends and on sunday is the birthday of my father, AND im currently bedridden and sick of all this coughing

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I know that feeling, but
Have you ever used the reccomendation thing on top of your mobile phone keybiard to create the most ridiculous phrases?
I know that feeling, but if you didn't have much money, I just DON'T know that feeling of the fridge in anyone's life.
...Pretty coherent. Then again I WAS trying to make it coherent.

Reactions: drawmesunshine

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
I recently saw a pic of Disney princesses reimagined as cement mixers...

Why would someone reimagine them as cement mixers? Of all things that someone could reimagine them as, he went with cement mixers... Just why?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Thanks for the support everyone! I just got back. Everything in my mouth is sore but it went off without a hitch. Glad to have people in my corner. Your the best.
Alright! Well, hope your mouth eventually feels better. Do you mind me asking what kind of surgery you had?

Reactions: LLHero25

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
PEOPLE!!!!! FREE SEGA GAMES FOR STEAM!!!! GO CATCH EM ALL!!!

Make War, Not Love 3
I like you for bringing free stuff to other people's attention, but I personally have all of those games and DLC already. Wrath of the Dead Rabbit is a good platforming game, no need to reiterate what other people say about Jet Set Radio (not a huge fan of it myself, but I see the appeal), Golden Axe is an established game in videogame history though I hear mixed things about it.

Reactions: Surrui

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Years ago, me and a friend did this bizarre computer sharing thing. Mind you, from opposite ends of the world here. It was odd, it was like a fullscreen function, I think it actually had a similar look to a bluescreen but with some boxes added. I believe it was a chat window of sorts but we could see what the other typed as we were typing it and erase it if we wanted, kinda like in Google Docs/Drive.

I wonder what that actually was. I have no idea what it was called or how it's done..

Surrui

Them's Fightin' Dweeb
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Spain
www.youtube.com
I like you for bringing free stuff to other people's attention, but I personally have all of those games and DLC already. Wrath of the Dead Rabbit is a good platforming game, no need to reiterate what other people say about Jet Set Radio (not a huge fan of it myself, but I see the appeal), Golden Axe is an established game in videogame history though I hear mixed things about it.
Wrong thread, right? ><

bibliogeek

Sick of tea? That's like being sick of breathing!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
DC
Best midnight snack is:
A full Breakfast with shredded hashbrowns, toast, eggs, and tea.

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
Alright! Well, hope your mouth eventually feels better. Do you mind me asking what kind of surgery you had?
Sorry for the late reply. Been out of commission today. I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Its a standard procedure a lot of people go through but any procedure has a risk of failure so I was nervous nonetheless. Right now, I'm trying to ignore the constant pain but it hasn't been terrible so far. Thanks for the concern!

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Sorry for the late reply. Been out of commission today. I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Its a standard procedure a lot of people go through but any procedure has a risk of failure so I was nervous nonetheless. Right now, I'm trying to ignore the constant pain but it hasn't been terrible so far. Thanks for the concern!
Wisdom teeth removal seems to either "Sucks horribly" or "No problem". You seem more along the middle ground of the experience. The first time I've read of such an account.

I had mine out several years ago and I was one of those that had no problems. Didn't need to use my painkiller prescription or anything. My brother in law on the other hand got all puffy and sore.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I had mine removed early 2015, so I know the feeling when the painkillers wear off. I hope your pain goes away soon, for me it stopped hurting about 2 weeks after I had 'em removed.

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
Wisdom teeth removal seems to either "Sucks horribly" or "No problem". You seem more along the middle ground of the experience. The first time I've read of such an account.

I had mine out several years ago and I was one of those that had no problems. Didn't need to use my painkiller prescription or anything. My brother in law on the other hand got all puffy and sore.
I had mine removed early 2015, so I know the feeling when the painkillers wear off. I hope your pain goes away soon, for me it stopped hurting about 2 weeks after I had 'em removed.
Well, the first few hours were a small hell unless I was on pain killers or asleep so I tried to rest all yesterday. Eventually, the pain subsided enough to not need the medication when I went sleep for the night and now I feel pretty good today as when compared to yesterday as long as I don't try to move my mouth too much while eating or talking. So I'd say it "Sucked horribly" my first day and hopefully its "No Problem" from here on out. Again, your feebdack is super appreciated guys. Thank you so much!