Any Live Streamers

Crono Flash

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Maryland, USA
I was wondering if anyone else likes to livestream games? I personally stream once in awhile, mainly what I play daily, or seem to enjoy playing.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I was wondering if anyone else likes to livestream games? I personally stream once in awhile, mainly what I play daily, or seem to enjoy playing.
TBH, I tend to have really over the top reactions to things when I play, but I'm just too camera shy to try it. That, and, well, most of the time one just has a kind of boring focused look on their face.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I stream very sporadically, mainly when I know I have a lot of time on my hands and I won't be interrupted. However, since I only have one monitor and a rather crappy computer, it isn't a very viable option. I mainly want to stream One Way Heroics, explaining the game to newbies and if I somehow got an audience, taking input from viewers as to what class/perks/difficulty/dimension name I should use for a run.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Jay The M6 crew does a monthly stream, does that count? Also, if my toaster of a PC wouldn't catch fire by the mere thought of running a recording program, while probably not streaming, I would do a video or two at least. Probably some Elite sheanigans, or stuff from Starbound mods if I'm doing something.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
I used to stream twice a week for a few hours. But they I took a job to my schedual... I would gladly start again but it is super boring without people to talk to...

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Hi guys a little update, Today at 8:30 GMT+1 I will be streaming SV F with my main man Rashid anyone interested in watching us climb from bronze to silver and higher are welcome to watch.
Stream name will be Yolo Rashid climb to gold and my twitch name is NeoTensai.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I tried streaming once. But because of my slow internet it looks like crap.

Suprisingly not that bad. I literally seen streams with sound and still images every five seconds. By the by I did the same shoot if from the rooftop tactics in survival. That thing could rip me apart in two hits.

Ethaes

Vesper Iris
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
ethaes.deviantart.com
I've thought about streaming. I have a Twitch account and all, played around with it a bit. But I just haven't gotten around to doing any real streams.