Recent content by Mirage Seraph

1. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Yeah, the whole RP shtick was fun for a few days but yeah, the only thing I'm really interested in is having fun with the whole goat cult thing. Location change isn't a big deal especially considering they went from being fan threads to pseduo-RP threads (.. meh) in the blink of an eye.
  2. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

The what? I'm just here for goats.
  3. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

More goat coming up right after this break! <insert break>
  4. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Firefox as well, so yeah, looks to be browser dependent.
  5. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Huh... Strange. Mine looks like this http://puu.sh/n8AjX/7e512ca76f.png Guessing it's a browser to browser incompatibility. Regardless I'll be changing my avatar later anyways (Kind of tired of ALWAYS being a pony ya know?) So I'll try to fit the G into that shape.
  6. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Hexagon crop? Afraid I don't know how to view that. .-. Everyone's avatars are squares for me.
  7. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Er, me? Pretty sure that G on the top right is of G variety :^)
  8. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

That is better, I thank you.
  9. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Excuse you that is a goat, not a donkey. Kindly retract your misgivings towards our grace's species.
  10. Mirage Seraph

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series

I don't think so...? How early can you get it?
  11. Mirage Seraph

Hyperdimension Neptunia Series

Yoooo Nep Nep! I wouldn't say I'm a fan of the series but I'm enjoying it thus far! Reused assets don't bother me, but the grindy nature of it is a bit much. Honestly still on the first game (temporarily dropped, freakin final boss grindage...) but I'm looking forward to the next games. ...
  12. Mirage Seraph

Explain Yourself! (Avatar | CT | Sig)

My avatar is just the ol' ponysona thing, art by Twigileia, commissioned her like 2 years ago, really like how it turned out so I usually use it as avatars in pony communities, either that or a piece a friend of a friend made for me. To be honest I'm not too involved in the fandom these days but...
  13. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

I think we can all agree mine is tops, truly the most tsundere of goats. SENJOGOAT HITAGOAT
  14. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

Genius idea Overgoat, after I am finished with my current ordeal I shall create... THE ULTIMATE WAIFU.
  15. Mirage Seraph

[FactionRP] Goat Cult

I don't think anybody is mad at you, just some voicing of legitimate concern.