[FactionRP] Goat Cult

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
It's square in Firefox, hexagon for everything else. Missing CSS in Firefox.

...My book probably isn't visible normally either, is it?

Edit: Eh, could be worse

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
Heeeey... Goat Cult!
My name is Stunthead and I speak on behalf of the Pom Patrol! ...Y'know, goats and sheep have a lot in common... kinda the same size... same sorta colours... uhh...
Okay, let me cut to the chase. I think one of the Hunters was killed on our territory and I don't know what happened and I THINK it was a reindeer because I saw some deer hoofprints on the body but I'm really not sure and I'm KINDA freaking out a little bit because this could escalate VERY quickly and... we could really use some allies. So, Pom extends her hoof in friendship. Or she would if she was here but she ran away when I saw her. But still, the great goat/sheep alliance! What could be more perfect? Let us Baa and Maa. loud and proud!

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Reindeer hoofprints on your territory? I call it perjury because no deer would go to your nasty and stinky territories.

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
Reindeer hoofprints on your territory? I call it perjury because no deer would go to your nasty and stinky territories.
Whether it happened in our territory or not remains to be seen. All I know is that our territory is where the body ended up.
Do not be so quick to antagonize those that would sooner be your allies, Velvetia. For a nation of ice, you have been burning a great number of bridges.

Shelterfox

Goat Cult Founder (Head Goat)
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
we goat remain neutral
for the way of the goat cult is simply to wait for the glorious Goat.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Whether it happened in our territory or not remains to be seen. All I know is that our territory is where the body ended up.
Do not be so quick to antagonize those that would sooner be your allies, Velvetia. For a nation of ice, you have been burning a great number of bridges.
We do not seek your enmity, brave sheep. Velvet has made clear her respect for the grace and fashion sense of our pompadour wielding friend! We do, however, take great pride in our spotless record of service to Foenum and our allies. You must not blame us for being quick to take umbrage at such an affront to our honor! Whatever has happened, we assure you, Velvetia had no part, and we will soon get to the Bahhh-tom of it!

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
We do not seek your enmity, brave sheep. Velvet has made clear her respect for the grace and fashion sense of our pompadour wielding friend! We do, however, take great pride in our spotless record of service to Foenum and our allies. You must not blame us for being quick to take umbrage at such an affront to our honor! Whatever has happened, we assure you, Velvetia had no part, and we will soon get to the Bahhh-tom of it!
This post pleases the pompadour. Our factions shall remain in good standing. Though I do ask that if any of The Hunters query you on the whereabouts of their deceased member, you deny any and all knowledge of the event.

Shelterfox

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
why is there war in the goat thread

we were just posting our renditions of goat.

plz more goat less war

Shelterfox

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
I'd like to make a quick update, my friends in the goat cult.

Firstly, I'd like to make note of the fact that we have been moved to the Fan Creations forum, which is something I personally have no issue with and hope you all accept it as well.

Secondly, I'd like to make note that this thread is not an roleplaying thread. I understand a good number of you enjoy that stuff, however it was never my intention to make this a Roleplaying thread. I enjoy making jokes with you guys and doing stuff like where we all drew what we thought the goat would look like. That's what I hoped for Goat Cult; an group of players talking & having fun to kill time before the game came out, as well as helping people find others to play the game with for when it did come out.

I hope you guys are alright with decision, and continue with me to make long pun threads as well as beautiful artwork of goat. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: OCisbestungulate

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
I don't imagine the threads actually have to change in terms of function, I just see it as more of an organizational thing.

Mirage Seraph

Goat On A Thread
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Yeah, the whole RP shtick was fun for a few days but yeah, the only thing I'm really interested in is having fun with the whole goat cult thing. Location change isn't a big deal especially considering they went from being fan threads to pseduo-RP threads (.. meh) in the blink of an eye.

Shelterfox

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
New York
Yeah, the whole RP shtick was fun for a few days but yeah, the only thing I'm really interested in is having fun with the whole goat cult thing. Location change isn't a big deal especially considering they went from being fan threads to pseduo-RP threads (.. meh) in the blink of an eye.
Also, admittedly we've become a fan creation thread. What with the crude goat drawings pfft.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Well, this -is- now covering the functions of a roleplaying thread.

We'd rather not have a new, separate thread being made to function as a "goat faction". If you'd like, however, you can start a new thread in the general discussion area to discuss gameplay and lore. Also please don't change current thread title.

Thank you.