Recent content by MidwestB

1. MidwestB

Skullgirls

Thank you for the info, Songhacker; things are starting to make more sense. My problem now is I went through all the tutorials and played through the characters' stories and arcades on normal and have now tried them on hard and realized my 'combos' are really just button mashing. Is there a...
  2. MidwestB

Skullgirls

So I've been playing SG for about a week now, and am looking at the shoryuken wiki on the characters (like Filia here) and was wondering if someone could explain the number values they use for the attacks. Damage is pretty obvious, and the others seem to be the number of frames each section...
  3. MidwestB

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Just read through this thread and it sounds really fun. Haven't played too many fighting games, occasionally some Mortal Kombat. When I can pick up Skull Girls, I'd like to participate here. A question I have is if there's a document, book, or site you'd recommend to get up to speed with...
  4. MidwestB

For those of us who missed the Livestream.

They will likely be posting it to youtube soon, and I believe you can still watch it on their twitch channel under "past broadcasts". Stream spoilers below. Pom progress was shown. Animation is still very rough, but work has been done on her puppies. They are now controllable separate from...
  5. MidwestB

What do you guys collect?

I suppose I have a currency collection. Not just coins, but anything I don't commonly see I try to pick up. I have some unkrainian hryvina from my grandpa, some Canadian coins and bills (they don't make pennies anymore, so I have a few) and other U.S. Stuff like $2 bills, half dollar coins...
  6. MidwestB

Request thread for drawfriends maybe?

Drawthreads are fun, so I tried these. Hopefully someone can make some better deliveries, but in the meantime there's these. Sorry it's not a pile of corpses, and it's my first time drawing Tianhuo. ...and I haven't drawn many non-ungulates, if you couldn't tell from the picture...
  7. MidwestB

Logo Cross Stitch

Thank you. I'd like to still do the lobby sprites, thought I have a few other stitching projects I need to do first, and other non-stitching stuff as well.
  8. MidwestB

Logo Cross Stitch

Thanks you guys! To make the pattern, I took the largest picture of the logo I could find (I was going to use the visual lobby sprites, as they were much smaller and already pixelated, but they hadn't been posted yet when I started this): And put it in photoshop to shrink down and clean up...
  9. MidwestB

Logo Cross Stitch

Hey guys! So I started this project when there was still a week left of the crowdfund, then put it down for most of November and December. I picked it back up with the new year and finished it last night. It's the first time I've hand dyed fabric for cross stitching (was white originally)...