Recent content by LoveIsBlue

1. LoveIsBlue

Review your favorite games in 4 words or less

Disgaea: ALL THESE LEVEL-UPS!
  2. LoveIsBlue

Review your favorite games in 4 words or less

Pokemon: Definitely not cockfighting 100% Orange Juice: Mario Party with animu. Skullgirls: Jiggling surprisingly doesn't distract. Terraria: Built a "simple house" Mario Kart: Learn to hate blue. Binding of Isaac: Little boy's bad day. Wakfu: The grind never ends. That's about all I can think...
  3. LoveIsBlue

Regarding Possible, Far Future, Post-Goat Characters

I'm seconding this because I, too, wish for a bear.
  4. LoveIsBlue

What would "ruin" Them Fightin' Herds for you?

I would just like to point out that this is a very strange thing to say, at least for modern-day Skullgirls, when the heavily-encouraged reset meta relies entirely on mix-ups and mindgames. You certainly have a point with footsies, though.
  5. LoveIsBlue

What would "ruin" Them Fightin' Herds for you?

The game being bad would be a pretty big dealbreaker. Doesn't look like that's going to happen, but let's be real--there's still time for stuff to go wrong.
  6. LoveIsBlue

Implications of Oleander's Extra Eyes

Oh no She's going to become Gill We're doomed
  7. LoveIsBlue

Rivals of Aether

My favorite bit is still bear. For a long time, I was planning on maining Absa because she had a lot of elements from Smash Bros Mewtwo. Then I found out that they went with a bear for the final character and that became all I wanted. Now that he's actually out, I gotta say Bear is far better...
  8. LoveIsBlue

Rivals of Aether

Here's the full list of changes in the update.
  9. LoveIsBlue

Rivals of Aether

Patch recently came out. How's everyone finding it? I'm having far more fun with the bear than is legal.
  10. LoveIsBlue

Why do you like TFH?

Don't actually know if I like the game. Haven't played it yet.
  11. LoveIsBlue

Story or Gameplay. which is more important to you?

I prefer my gameplay to be fun in my game. Stories are nice, but ultimately I'll go read a book or watch a show/movie if I wanted to become fully invested in story.
  12. LoveIsBlue

Pokemon

If there's no Mega Solock and Mega Lunatone, there's going to be hell to pay.
  13. LoveIsBlue

Friendliest Site I Have Ever Been On

I get that. I just don't want it to be a case of dismissal for the sheer sake of being a different opinion by a vast majority, even one presented as nicely as possible. You know the kind, where there's no explanation or reasoning behind why the majority are disagreeing, they just are because...
  14. LoveIsBlue

Playable male characters

I wish for a bear.
  15. LoveIsBlue

Friendliest Site I Have Ever Been On

I just hope the place doesn't become a hugbox. Obviously, hostility won't fun for anyone, but it's just as boring to have everyone uniting under one opinion and silencing the opinions of those who disagree.