The Best Worst Movies You've Seen

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I've never been the biggest movie fanatic, but if there's any movies I love seeing, it's the gloriously bad stuff that you can easily enjoy with a few friends (maybe over some beers if that's your thing). You know, stuff like Syfy original movies, cheesy giant monster movies, live action adaptations of manga/anime/visual novels. Stuff that you know is objectively terrible but you enjoy regardless of the quality (or lack thereof).

Some of my personal favorites:

Sharknado
Sharktopus
Spiders (a movie about giant nazi space spiders)
Ice Spiders
Big Ass Spider
Eight Legged Freaks
Speed Racer
(Live Action) Attack on Titan: Part 1 (Hilarious for all the wrong reasons)
Warning: I act like an idiot in this

Stuff I intend to see at some point:
The Room
The Giant Claw
Plan 9 from Outer Space (they never did follow through on that 50th anniversary remake though)
Pretty much any Asylum movie involving sharks

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
The ONE movie that me and my friends watched and got a kick out of, and it wasn't even the whole movie, just the REALLY bad parts of it, was Birdemic...
...now... let me tell you ALL something... I have only ever experienced a 'Gut Buster' ONCE in my whole life, and that was when I watched one of Gabriel Iglesias's comedy stand-up specials... THIS... THESE scenes made my ENTIRE stomach hurt. My lungs couldn't keep up with the he demand, my stomach was exhausted from contracting so much, my cheeks were raised and rosy and my entire face was cherry red. And what made it more fun was that all of my friends, save the one who shiwed it to us because he'd gotten over it, were on the ground with me choking from a lack of oxygen. It was terrible... but also, WAY too funny. I don't think a movie should have that much power, but maaaan was I tired after watching that.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
The ONE movie that me and my friends watched and got a kick out of, and it wasn't even the whole movie, just the REALLY bad parts of it, was Birdemic...
...now... let me tell you ALL something... I have only ever experienced a 'Gut Buster' ONCE in my whole life, and that was when I watched one of Gabriel Iglesias's comedy stand-up specials... THIS... THESE scenes made my ENTIRE stomach hurt. My lungs couldn't keep up with the he demand, my stomach was exhausted from contracting so much, my cheeks were raised and rosy and my entire face was cherry red. And what made it more fun was that all of my friends, save the one who shiwed it to us because he'd gotten over it, were on the ground with me choking from a lack of oxygen. It was terrible... but also, WAY too funny. I don't think a movie should have that much power, but maaaan was I tired after watching that.
No one movie should have that much power...

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Texas chainsaw 3D. They tried to make Leatherface into the hero of the film.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Ahh, yes, one of the largest gem in movemaking history.

But let me quip in one of the best we've seen: Silent Night, Deadly Night 2. The entire move was god-awful, basically just the guy retelling the events of the first move, but the last few minutes were glorious.

Also, there are those movies with that Chucky doll as well. Don't remember the name.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Ahh, yes, one of the largest gem in movemaking history.

But let me quip in one of the best we've seen: Silent Night, Deadly Night 2. The entire move was god-awful, basically just the guy retelling the events of the first move, but the last few minutes were glorious.

Also, there are those movies with that Chucky doll as well. Don't remember the name.
The entire series? Child's Play.

Oreo

Keepin' It Stylish
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
D.M.V. FGC
I avoid a lot of bad movies, but the Ghost Rider adaptation that came out in 2007 was pretty unintentionally funny. Also, I watched Neil Breen's Double Down based on the feebdack from Red Letter Media, and the first 20 minutes of that movie were pretty funny. The rest was unwatchable, though.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I avoid a lot of bad movies, but the Ghost Rider adaptation that came out in 2007 was pretty unintentionally funny. Also, I watched Neil Breen's Double Down based on the feebdack from Red Letter Media, and the first 20 minutes of that movie were pretty funny. The rest was unwatchable, though.
I'd just like to say... Underdog.