Quick question for the devs regarding letting a few Youtubers try the game.

sokolgs

TFH Streamer
Jan 4, 2017
Russia, Moscow city
What exactly does that require to be picked? Do you need to have a big fanbase, or just an interest in fighting games? Because I would be willing to advertise the heckie out of TFH if given the chance.
Same here, but also gonna bring Videos, Streams and Tournaments for Local TFH Group.
Totaly can advertise well, but one of them tomorrow is about to be lost, cuz i have no access around just now...:arimeh:

Reactions: PinkieFTW

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
What exactly does that require to be picked? Do you need to have a big fanbase, or just an interest in fighting games? Because I would be willing to advertise the heckie out of TFH if given the chance.
My guess would be you would need atleast a following of a certain amount of people and be interested in fighting games, but I could be completely wrong.

Reactions: PinkieFTW

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Not sure if Maximilian is interested in this game (he's certainly not in the beta in any case), but perhaps the Super Best Friends will touch it for Fisticuffs. That's the biggest exposure I would expect at this stage.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
I'm assuming SBFP didn't back it since there are no Zubaz palettes. But I would love to see this in a Fisticuffs video.

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
Not sure if Maximilian is interested in this game (he's certainly not in the beta in any case), but perhaps the Super Best Friends will touch it for Fisticuffs. That's the biggest exposure I would expect at this stage.
Yeah, maybe when it's more complete, but would be cool. If it wasn't mostly 2 player then maybe they could play it on the nlss. I don't watch much of other gamers.