Search results

1. TheTrainingDummy

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Checkmarking two games off of my list. I completed both Kirby Planet Robobot and Xenoblade Chronicles X 100% today. Finishing up Kirby was very satisfying. Xenoblade was a bit tedious, but it was fun ride for as long as it lasted.
  2. TheTrainingDummy

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Well, I haven't posted here in quite a while, but it has been quite ride in terms of gaming, so this is going to be a very long post as a bit of a catchup. In terms of games that I'm currently playing right now, I've been playing Kirby Planet Robobot, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Overwatch, Xenoblade...
  3. TheTrainingDummy

Music/Rhythm Games

I have also played EBA and Quendan. I can only recall so many times where I thought I had gotten that perfect rank then that one 50... I played a bit of Guitar Hero and Rockband with my friends, though I never really did very well. Still fun with other people though. One of my favorite games is...
  4. TheTrainingDummy

Pokken

Unfortunately, according the representatives there will be no time for free play even if they finish early. So it's a no go. Just have some poor footage from my phone XD
  5. TheTrainingDummy

Pokken

I'm at one of the early access tournaments today. I live nearby one so it wasn't hard getting to it. Wanted to play, but apparently all the spots for the older division got closed up pretty fast. Fortunately my little brother can still play but we don't really know anything about the game. Looks...
  6. TheTrainingDummy

Gamecube

Oh boy, really old childhood memories of playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and of course Super Smash Bros Melee with my family. They were the only video games my parents ever had the motivation to play with my and my brother back then. Lots of nostalgia all around. Also got to play Windwaker...
  7. TheTrainingDummy

Pokemon

Oh whoops, sorry I'm a bit late responding to this. Anyway, I don't necessarily have a favorite pokemon, but I tend to like the Cyndaquil line purely for nostalgic reasons. Anyway that's a pretty clever way of nicknaming your pokemon. Maybe it will help me nickname mine if I ever get back into...
  8. TheTrainingDummy

Pokemon

Not sure, but the only real correlation that I can find is that the names that end in a vowel sound also end with a vowel. Otherwise the exception like Chesnaught ends with a constant. :confused: There are other things like how I think Thera is based of of Thunder, Scuti is based of off Scuttle...
  9. TheTrainingDummy

[Forum Game] Guess the Game.

Yup. Here's another one I suppose.
  10. TheTrainingDummy

Correct! Maybe this one might be a bit harder? Maybe not...
  11. TheTrainingDummy

Well, I've got another one. This one is probably easier to figure out.
  12. TheTrainingDummy

I have a feeling I'm wrong, but Katamari Damacy?
  13. TheTrainingDummy

Oh hey, just looking back on the thread, and I just realized this is Ori and the Blind Forest. One of the trees had this carved in it. I'm actually doing a few achievements for this one right now.
  14. TheTrainingDummy

Yup, rather this from the newest game in Japan, Rhythm Heaven The Best Plus. This is the Samurai Cutter game for this incarnation. I'm waiting patiently for an English release date ;-; I was actually in Japan when it came out. Couldn't buy it though because region lock.
  15. TheTrainingDummy

Hint:Music I can't figure out any of the ones that haven't been solved so far, not sure if its because I'm not paying enough attention to the backgrounds, or I haven't played it yet...
  16. TheTrainingDummy

I'll be impressed if you guys know where this is from.
  17. TheTrainingDummy

Pokemon

Hm... Doesn't look like. As I said before, it was the in the trick house. I don't exactly remember which puzzle incarnation it was, I think Wobuffet just appears in other double battles. I guess they just like sadistically murdering others with their victim's power. :(
  18. TheTrainingDummy

League of Legends

Welp, I was tired today, did not feel like playing anything too serious, it was really late at night, and I decided I wanted to use my main in my and technically her worst role. Jungle Anivia guys. League of Legends Match History In all seriousness, its was just a normal game. It was really...
  19. TheTrainingDummy

Pokemon

I have a feeling it was the same Wobbuffet. It was also a double battle ;-; basically had both my Pokemon focus it and it survived. I thought that one day someone was going to die by type disadvantage(including Aggron at the time I had 4 Pokemon with 4x weaknesses). To die by a counter like...
  20. TheTrainingDummy

Pokemon

Ah, I've actually nuzlocked Emerald myself. My team consisted of Swampert, Magneton, Cradily, Altaria, Sableye, and Camerupt. I was really paranoid for my first run, I kind of just grinded on wild pokemon until I had at least 5-7 levels above them. I lost one pokemon, an Aggron. I find it...