Search results

1. Lunamann

The TFHs Original Character Thread

Ooooooh! Twas quite interesting. Would this paca be related to RC88 by any chance?
  2. Lunamann

A Really Dumb Idea

Going off of this... what about it being tailored to the character? Like, Velvet would have Bodacious! or Divine!, Oleander would have Horrifying! or Eldrich!, things like that.
  3. Lunamann

[FactionRP] The Dark Side [Oleander]

OOC: I forgot that for a bit, will edit to be more family friendly. Thanks.
  4. Lunamann

The reindeer regards the golden oats for a bit, before scanning them with a magical spell to make sure the other reindeer (har) hadn't actually poisoned it. Satisfied that they were safe, he began to chow on the delicious, magical manna. Bloodthirst? Ehhh... I wouldn't call it that. My...
  5. Lunamann

Ah, I see. Do not worry, that one individual far from exemplifies the residents of Rein. I assure you, we are far more, ah... noble... than that. This coming from the Reindeer who was kicked out because he had a bad leg, and made a pact with a demon. Hush, Manny.
  6. Lunamann

Hm... I would say cattle but they're kinda landlocked... Ah yes, the mighty boars, sailing the Foenum seas...
  7. Lunamann

Why, hello to you as well. ...I would suggest employing a modicum of self-control. It does not behoove a reindeer to be so... shudder... feral. I didn't mean to ACTUALLY find one... OOC EDIT: The IC views of Lunari and MHNNDH do not always reflect the OOC views of Lunamann. You do you.
  8. Lunamann

PLOT TWISTS!

Alternatively, they stay dragon but become much shorter in length. Enter the Shortma.
  9. Lunamann

Well, I'm not sure a library would fit very well. After all, not all demons are bound to books- MHNNDH is bound to a mirror, for example, and CrpCrwls's demon is bound directly to his OC's body. Still should be some sort of repository, though...
  10. Lunamann

Mhunndane Hoers actually kinda works. Although it's honestly working back from "Mann" and not the other way around... Also, I honestly didn't realize there were so many people with demon'd OCs out there. Hm, probably should've looked around a bit more before adding my own... although OC is...
  11. Lunamann

Why thank you. Can't wait to have a bit of fun with 'em! AAUGH, I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEE BYPEN'S OC BEFORE MAKING MINE. Seriously, I find it funny that I'm not the first one to think up a reindeer who was abandoned for X reason, and found a demon. Also, may I take that idea of calling MHNNDH...
  12. Lunamann

Snobbish? Insane? The deer presses a hoof to his heart, as if a blade had slashed it open. Ohh, you wound me, my dear. While I do take pride upon my appearance like the rest of my countrymen, I am no snob... or at least, I don't fancy myself one. And no, my mind is quite healthy- Just then, a...
  13. Lunamann

A cold mist enters the room as a rather dark-looking reindeer steps in. I don't mean to intrude, but would you all happen to have room for another member? My daemon tells me your cookies are devilishly divine...
  14. Lunamann

Since I plan on joining the Dark Side, might as well have a character (well, two, because daemon) to go along with it. Name: Lunari Inkeepe Species: Reindeer Gender: Male Appearance: A lean build with dark fur, blue and white accents striping down his antlers. Typically adorned with several...
  15. Lunamann

So how exactly would Paprika fight?

I am now imagining Paprika as a black scottish one-eyed cyclops.