Search results

1. Shape Twitty

Discord Server?

I did a quick search to see if anyone has discussed this elsewhere and I didn't find anything, so forgive me if I missed the other thread. But as we get close to a beta release, I would really like to see a Discord server, official or otherwise, for Them's Fightin Herds. It's a great medium to...
  2. Shape Twitty

Overwatch

Hopefully Overwatch can get cross-platform on the consoles and PC's. I know Rocket League recently got it, so a game as popular as Overwatch should have a pretty large demand to become cross-platform in the near future.
  3. Shape Twitty

Mane6 Work Stream #6

I really enjoyed seeing the work on the wallpaper art, especially this one:
  4. Shape Twitty

Post your Desktop screens here

I prefer to call it "homey", not cluttered. Nintendo sent this desktop image to me on my birthday recently so I just had to switch to it.
  5. Shape Twitty

Rate the icon above you

4/5 Fitting to the theme of these forums. 4 only because the profile pic isn't Cow, but I'm not here to start a character war.
  6. Shape Twitty

Introduce yourself

Howdy. I'm a chemical engineering student aspiring to earn a PhD. The fighting game that I mostly play is Smash Bros. Melee (I main a mean Gannondorf), but I'm currently really into Rocket League. At some point I'm gonna have to acquaint myself to these more traditional combo-based fighting...