Recent content by Changepony21

1. Changepony21

Fight sticks

yeah, Welcome to Art's Hobbies just go here and follow the directions. The art and the Plexi are two separate items. Follow the instructions to the letter when submitting the art.
  2. Changepony21

Fight sticks

If you're thinking of Getting Artwork for the drone it won't be possible since the top is one solid piece. If you wanted artwork you'd have to use some kind of adhesive wrap. or take apart the entire stick removing all the electrical components and painting it.
  3. Changepony21

Fight sticks

Unless they're Sanwa parts people usually replace the Joystick and Buttons, but honestly, it all boils down to preference since they perform the same function.
  4. Changepony21

Fight sticks

Welcome to Art's Hobbies They make these for other sticks too. I think they're referring to the FIghtstick itself, not the joystick.
  5. Changepony21

Fight sticks

6. Changepony21

Fight sticks

Qanba Q4 is fairly Cheap now, however, Qanba has come out with some newer sticks that are also reasonably priced. You should look into the Qanba Drone, Carbon, or Crystal eightarc (There's a sitewide sale going on as of this post) If you're still set on the Q4 you can get it here: Qanba Shop...
  7. Changepony21

Fight sticks

I want the I want the Qanba Obsidian but I don't have the money.
  8. Changepony21

Fight sticks

I never really liked Madcatz. I received terrible customer service from them when the TE2 preorders were still happening. I ended up buying a Hori instead.
  9. Changepony21

Fight sticks

PS3/PC Zero Delay USB Encoder PCB: Japan Style Controls
  10. Changepony21

Fight sticks

what game are you trying to get it working on?
  11. Changepony21

Fight sticks

unfortunately, you'd have to build one yourself. you can find templates on slagcoin.com just flip the image before you print.
  12. Changepony21

Fight sticks

a modified fightstick is definitely better than an unmodded one. Stock Fightsticks usually have loose joysticks and may not have a restrictor gate suited to your play style, and in the case of cheaper sticks may not have quality parts. It's probably a good stick to start on but generally not...
  13. Changepony21

Fight sticks

that's probably because the Madcatz has a circular D-pad. The D-pad would be about the same otherwise, I think.
  14. Changepony21

Fight sticks

The D-Pad didn't feel small at all to me. I guess it really depends on which Hori Commander you got though. I personally bought the Hori Fighting Commander 4. I sold it to my friend though since I preferred the Fightstick (more customization of parts)
  15. Changepony21

Fight sticks

I mainly use a fightstick but I've used the Hori fightpad before. It's a step up from just a normal controller, it's much cheaper than the Madcatz Fightpad and a lot of people seem to like it more.