Search results

1. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

I Love the Alola Vulpix and Ninetails. The Alola Exeggutor looks silly to me. I wonder what other pokemon are going to get new Alolan variations.
  2. Sir Linkselot

Modding Support?

You can say that about modding any game really. I don't think wanting to mod a game to change some things is an insult to the people who worked on it. The point of modding a game is to make it more fun which is the point of a game to begin with.
  3. Sir Linkselot

After Mighty no. 9, should we be worried?

I'm not worried. I've been watching this game back in 2012 and the devs have been trying there hardest to make this game the best it could be. This game with every it has gone through was created because of the love and dedication these guys had (and a little bit of luck with Lauren stepping in...
  4. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

Yea let's put the remakes to rest and focus on celebrating pokemon in otherways
  5. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

@ShadowLightMew Agreed There is no point Remaking the games after gen 3 since gen 3 and onward is when the remakes started happening. If we keep this up then eventually there will be no reason to buy the future games when they initially release since theoretically there will be a remake of that...
  6. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

There are a few I love. Gardevoir is one. but Leafeon as also found it's way into my heart. Flareon is also cute. Blazikan is cool. I also like Celebi and Mew which is why it angers me that they are event only pokemon. I can't choose an absolute favorite out of all of them.
  7. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

Oh yea. something else i'm hoping for in this game. another eevee evolution. we used to get them in pairs. and in X/Y we only got one which was sylveon so hopefully we get another one in this game to complete the pair.
  8. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

@ShadowLightMew yea. what i hope they do is finally make it so that you don't have to go to stupid events to go and get certain legendary pokemon. I would like to go and catch Mew or Celebi in the wild. And also be able to restart my game without having to worry about loosing them when i do...
  9. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

@ShadowLightMew dang. and here i am wondering why the heck i never encountered a shiny before in my life XD
  10. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

@ShadowLightMew well i guess it depends if you are trying to get all the shinies or just one from each gen. if you are trying to get each pokemon as a shiny then i wish you heck of luck. Also when you says 6 legit shiny generations do you mean you own like every variation of pokemon in a shiny...
  11. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

If you are going shiny hunting make sure you bring enough supplies for at least 10 lifetimes.
  12. Sir Linkselot

Games you could play over and over

For me I think would be Super Metroid. I love the game and love trying to beat my best time on completing it. I ended up buying the game 3 times. Once for each time Nintendo released it on their virtual console. No regrets.
  13. Sir Linkselot

Pokemon

I personally never played pokemon competitively. i mostly played it for fun like most games. i have however recently started doing a Nuzlocke of pokemon leaf green and been streaming it for some friends. iiiit hasn't really been going so well lately. i was unable to keep more than 3 pokemon for...
  14. Sir Linkselot

So, who is your favorite champion?

I'm not sure who my favorite is. Design wise it would likely be Oleander, play style wise possibly Tianhuo if she's like Gottagofast since i liked her play style the most as well as Party Hoers's. Pom is also cute though... darn it i can't choose! i'll just stick with Oleander for now.
  15. Sir Linkselot

Am i the only one that can't get email notifications to turn off?

As far as i know you have to do it on every thread you participated in or watched before disabling email notifications. I'm not sure if there is a way to disable all of them at once. sorry
  16. Sir Linkselot

Am i the only one that can't get email notifications to turn off?

I think what you have to do is go to the email and click on "disable emails from this thread" should be at the bottom in tiny lettering. At least it was for me.
  17. Sir Linkselot

Who saves the world?

And then we find out that the spectator character is Goat.
  18. Sir Linkselot

How do you change your icon?

Strange. I tried it an it ended up working XD lol
  19. Sir Linkselot

Who you want to main; who you probably will

I don't know who i'm going to main yet. i'll have to play each character to find out. But if i were to take a guess it might be Tianhuo since i liked using Gottagofast alot in Fighting is Magic
  20. Sir Linkselot

Introduce yourself

Sir Linkselot, Link for short. Not really big into fighting games. The only fighting game i own is skull girls but i am interested in this project and can't wait to see what mane6 gives us. This is also the first forum i ever participated in.