Search results

1. baxdab

Reset [Interactive Story Time Kiddos]

Being a robot is a somewhat lonelier undertaking than first anticipated. One minute you're in the professor's lab like any other day, and then suddenly, *boom*, you wake up in the middle of nowhere. Typical professor, probably forgot to turn off his coffee again and... huh, you have the...
  2. baxdab

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Oh dang, is that one fun? I've been playing the Zero Escape series on the 3DS lately, and I'm a little ways into the third and final entry Zero Time Dilemma right now, and this series is absolutely fantastic. It is a combo VN and escape the room style game with a really gripping story and...
  3. baxdab

The TFHs Original Character Thread

Oh my, I had no idea there was such a rich history of Giraffes in this forum. I dunno if I have the time to read that right now though. Is there a stigma against them, or just a unofficial fan history that you guys have made? I know they were mentioned in the livestream a couple of times as...
  4. baxdab

I was sitting backstage waiting for stuff to do and I was like, hey! It's totally Thursday! I'm gonna finally write up that bio I've been meaning to get to since I joined Pom Patrol. Watch out next Thursday, if I remember then I will be writing up a thing for my Giraffe OC.
  5. baxdab

Quick OC introduction while working backstage for a show, go! Name: Peppermint Nickname: Pepper Race: Rocky Mountain (or equivalent) Bighorn Sheep Sex: Male Faction: Pom Patrol Current Location: Pom Patrol Headquarters There few places in the land of Foenum that ungulates dare not tread, but...
  6. baxdab

Word Association Game

Yonder
  7. baxdab

TFH Conspiracies [the truth is out there]

The people have already been silenced. My proof: The truth is out there you guys. △
  8. baxdab

TFH Conspiracies [the truth is out there]

Pom's dogs are actually Temmie in disguise Proof: -They're both dog-like -Tem is friendly like dog (but also secretly a predator probably) -Fiercely protective -Similar color scheme -just look at this??? I rest my case.
  9. baxdab

The Serious Sam Multiplayer Thread

My schedule varies on the day to day because I'm in a show right now and rehearsals are scattered, on top of work. Generally speaking though I will be free wednesdays and thursdays to do stuff. That being said I'm flexible and with the notable exception of any day that I'm working the show, I'll...
  10. baxdab

So currently we have 4 interested folks, and it seems like we all own the main series games: 1st and 2nd encounter HD, revolution, and BFE? That works out well enough, we could start with 1st encounter and work our way through. I assume we have some people from europe, right? So we might want...
  11. baxdab

[FactionRP] The Pom Patrol [Pom]

Imma do that, I honestly just made them up on the spot late last night, lol
  12. baxdab

Word Association Game

(Roller) coaster
  13. baxdab

[FactionRP] The Pom Patrol [Pom]

Amist the the chaos, a lone Bighorn Sheep stands at the entrance, jaw agape. His eyes dart from person to person, carefully examining every exciting detail of the room he found himself in. After a considerable delay, the Sheep realizes he is being talked about, and steps forward to introduce...
  14. baxdab

Word Association Game

Batman
  15. baxdab

Windward is pretty fun, especially if you have a few friends to play it with. I messed around in it a while ago with some buds. Fun times. I started 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors on a DS emulator a couple days ago and I've already got a couple of the endings. That game is absolutely incredible, I...
  16. baxdab

Word Association Game

Tectonic
  17. baxdab

Fair enough, I figured it would be easiest to use one that already existed for TFH but I can make my own pretty easy.
  18. baxdab

I got em all, even the indie stuff like Random Encounter because of a humble bundle a while back. I'm ready to get serious. B) Btw, I found the Fightin' Feonecians discord chat while browsing the forum so we could probably use that for voice. The biggest step or organizing this is gonna have to...
  19. baxdab

If you happen to own Serious Sam on the PC, there is talk of trying to organize a multiplayer session with members of the TFH community on the Steam Summer Sale thread. In fact maybe we should make a brand new thread for it at this point...?
  20. baxdab

Skullgirls

Who is your favorite fighter so far?