Recent content by Norad2

1. Norad2

Cam's Notation and Input Primer

So is this the thread where I ask "How do I block," or should I start a thread for the most basic of basics? In all seriousness, to block you apparently hold :4:. But what does that mean on an Xbox controller? Am I holding the stick making my character walk backwards until attacked...
  2. Norad2

Pen & Paper and other Tabletop Games

PANIC! The lands of Fœnum have been thrust into a state of unrest and chaos! Unable to reach an agreement, a multitude of nations and herds have each named a champion to recover the Key that will enable them to lock away the Predators like the hero of old. But with every moment spent fighting...
  3. Norad2

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Not as much effort in this one, I think. I'm not sure what the architecture of the sheep should look like. At first I thought maybe Hobbiton, but the little description in the story maybe me think more like psuedo-renaissance.
  4. Norad2

Summer Steam Sale 2016 (Credit Card Debt Simulator)

Since I just bought Pillars of Eternity on a good deal just before the sale began, and I still have to complete Fallout 4 and Undertale, I think this sale was over for me before it began. Plus there's Deus Ex: MD just on the horizon. Gotta save for that!
  5. Norad2

What would "ruin" Them Fightin' Herds for you?

If at least a few of the characters don't end up as True Companions that will really damage the story mode for me. And since I came primarily for characters and world with little knowledge of fighting games, a damaged (to me) story mode will hurt my experience over all. Speaking from a...
  6. Norad2

Real-Time Strategy

Warcraft 2 was the first real game I ever played. And I bet I don't need to say I love me some Starcraft!
  7. Norad2

Favorite Intro Sequence?

Take your pick. My two favorites, probably. Oh, and an honorable mention to the intro cutscene for Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
  8. Norad2

Point-and-Click Adventure Games

Zork: Grand Inquisitor, anyone? That game holds some good memories for me, playing it with my Dad as a kid. No? Okay, More modern... Oh, Botanicular and Machinarium! Those are a joy!
  9. Norad2

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Fallout 4: about a third of the way through the story. Undertale: about two hours in. Pillars of Eternity: Just left the first town, Gilded Vale. This is gonna be a long one.
  10. Norad2

Games you could play over and over

The Mass Effects Pokemon Series Starcraft 1 and 2 Call of Duty 1,2, and 4 Halo Series Knights of the Old Republic Battlefront 2 Peggle Half Life 2 Portal 2 Probably a few others I've forgotten.
  11. Norad2

Totes mah goats

I could see it!
  12. Norad2

[FactionRP] The Pom Patrol [Pom]

Hey, can someone tell a noob where to sign up? And while you're at it, is there a place where any new official or semi-official world building/lore is being compiled? All I've read is the character back stories. If I get into this I'd like to be well informed.
  13. Norad2

Summer Steam Sale 2016 (Credit Card Debt Simulator)

Did someone say "Starcraft?" I don't know about the summer sale, but right now the ARMAs (hyper realistic milsim) and Pillars of Eternity (crpg) have very strong sales. I opted for Pillars of Eternity, story guy that I am.
  14. Norad2

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

I'm honored! I have a lot of other ideas. If I start posting more and my art improves, where do I put them? Would I start my own thread, or is there an intermediate level art thread, perhaps?