Recent content by A88mph

1. A88mph

Times you nearly broke the [controller/handheld/computer/ etc.]

Time I nearly broke the controller.... Taking the strap off the Joy Cons. :)
  2. A88mph

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

I'm playing "Empyrion: Galactic Survival." It's basically what "No Man's Sky" should have been.
  3. A88mph

Pen & Paper and other Tabletop Games

I figure this is the best place to mention this. I am seeking playtest data from my new board game. It's called "Polyhedral Labyrinths, and is a spiritual successor to "Dungeon Dice Monsters". (you will need "Tabeltop Simlator" in order to play) Steam Workshop :: Polyhedral Labyrinths
  4. A88mph

Star Wars Armada

Is anyone here playing this game, Especially on Tabletop Simulator? If so, I'm interested in trying to start a 6-Player Corellian Conflict Campaign.
  5. A88mph

Game Dev Discussion

It was on VX Ace, and I'm waiting for MV to have an awesome sale price on Steam. This game was actually made on a dare when I was frustrated with the slow progress of the development of "Boundless Unity" (also on the Itch.io page). I took to using RPG Maker on the simple prospect that I cannot...
  6. A88mph

Review your favorite games in 4 words or less

Simple but sad review for all of my favorite games, witch are as follows: Starfleet Command Star Fleet Battles Yugioh (Classic Generations) Star Trek: Fleet Captains Star Trek: Attack Wing Dice Masters Heroclix Civilization 5 And more.... Nobody.... Wants.... To.... Play! (with me) :(
  7. A88mph

Game Dev Discussion

I have a Itch.io page dedicated to showcasing/selling games/prototypes I have made. Kroyer Designed Games - itch.io I also just released a prototype of a board game I made a while back up on the Steam Workshop for Tabletop Simulator. I could use playtesters for it. Steam Workshop :: Cabs and...
  8. A88mph

Dance Dance Revolution/Stepmania

I remember playing a DDR machine in an arcade once back some time in 2004-2006. Most of the music available on it was, and still is, not to my liking at all (I find J-Pop to be a bit... Hyper for my taste). I did however get my hands on DDR Mario Mix from the local retro game store, but have yet...
  9. A88mph

What were your first games in different genres (aside from fighters)

Platformers: Super Mario Bros. on my mom's NES back in the mid 90's Puzzle Games: Tetris, also on mom's NES. Collect-athons: Banjo-Kazooie, as my first N64 game. Racing: Mario Kart 64. RPG: Dragon Warrior (Dragon Quest) on NES, but I had absolutely no idea how to do anything in that game...
  10. A88mph

Things you hate in games you love

Encumbrance. Come on Bethesda, let me be the game worlds best vacuum cleaner that I want to me! :)
  11. A88mph

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

I finally reached Level 10 in my survival run of Fallout 4. Getting my main base in Sanctuary together. I also have my first main outpost at the Starlight Drive-in.
  12. A88mph

Pen & Paper and other Tabletop Games

I have a lot of Tabletop Games, but no one around me seems to want to play them. When they do, all they want to play is Nintendo-themed Monopoly. :( Railroad Tycoon: The Board Game (Plus the Rails of Europe expansion) King Maker (an Avalon Hill game from the 70's) Star Trek: Fleet Captains (and...
  13. A88mph

Summer Steam Sale 2016 (Credit Card Debt Simulator)

I know. I grew up with my dad's Windows 95 computer, and Starcraft would constantly Blue Screen of Death (I can still hear it's music looping like a broken record during said events). Even to this day, I still fear my Windows 7 computer games doing the same. Heck, I keep all newer games on the...
  14. A88mph

The Reason Behind Your Username

Back in 2006, my parents let me have an account on AOL. I needed a username. after thinking of all the things I like. I came up with "88mph" as a reference to "Back to the Future". my Dad added the A because AOL required a letter as the first character. Thus, A88mph it was, and I have used this...
  15. A88mph

Hilariously Bad Voice Acting and Translations

Behold! My nomination for "The Room" of PS2 games: Duel Masters!