Youtube Channels You Currently Watch

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
My mains:

CinemaSins - Like it says on the label, it runs through movies and points out where it screws up. It's generally in good fun, though naturally some movies are just littered with screwy logic, continuity issues, and general stupidity that he ends up piling on a ton of extra sins in bonus rounds.
RayWilliamJohnson - A viral video review channel that also contains 'top list's and some other projects.
Ashens - 'Tat' review channel. Reviews crappy products from cheap stores (Poundland namely), as well as 'loot crate' type deals.
SciShow - A show about science stuff.
FluffyMixer - They only put up videos occasionally, but I'm a fan of FlufflePuff and Bugpone.
VlogBrothers - A pair of brothers that regularly post up videos on random subjects.
CrashCourse - A channel that covers various subjects and gives you a 'crash course' in them. They cover various scientific, political, and literary fields.

These are just a fraction of the channels I'm subscribed to, but they're among my favorites and ones I consider most useful and/or entertaining. If you can only check out one of them, I recommend Crash Course I think. If you'd rather not watch an educational channel (no matter how fun), then Ashens is my suggestion.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Markiplier- I've loved him since the first video of his I saw. Mark is just a wonderful person and I've even donated to some of his livestream charities. He's definitely got nostalgia points.
Jacksepticeye- Loud, Irish, EXTREMELY handsome, and gentle on the eyes. I just like the dude a lot since he's what I typically sound like with my friends. I can relate to him.
HellfireComms- An assortment of commentators that have a funny dynamic in my opinion. I've watched their stuff since 2008, so I can't say anything bad about them, everything's been goos up till now.
TheRadBrad- I started with some of his older videos, but he's stayed consistent throughout the years, but I only watch him occasionally now.

bibliogeek

Sick of tea? That's like being sick of breathing!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
DC
Game Theory - Overthinking video games, yeah!
Sim Gretina - First music channel
Ken Ashcorp - Second music channel
Crash Course - Vlog brothers and friends teach facts in an easily digestible way

Necroceine

One Fiery Birdie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Connecticut, USA
The Third Wheel - Guaranteed the funniest and most engaging tabletop rpg improv channel you'll ever find. Still deserves way more attention.
FiMFlamFilosophy - Fairly intelligent parodies of Lawyer Friendly Equines and occasionally other stuff. But right now my favorite thing going on on that channel is Kaybe the Skyrim Dragon Boxer, a let's play of Skyrim entirely in character from the perspective of the best Khajit ever.
Mother's Basement - Great place to find out about good anime series you missed and look a bit deeper into them, especially their opening theme animations.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Muselk- TF2 galore and other fun gameplay
BruceWillakers - Funny youtube/ creator of Dwarfs vs. Zombies/ creator of unforgotten Realms/ Fav youtuber/ For a more mature audience.
Game Theory- Overthinking every aspect of Video Games, but remember its just a theory, a Game Theory
Gloudas- makes funny hearthstone stuff
Random Encounters - Music
Game Grumps- only if they play games I like (UNDERTALE)

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
I am subscribed to rather a lot of channels. Here is a relatively small sample, in the order they appear on my page.

Miscellaneous:
The Slow Mo Guys - Various things filmed in super slow motion.
Cinema Sins - Nit pick all the things!
Cartoon Hangover - Short cartoons like Bravest Warriors and Bee & Puppycat.
Plague Of Gripes - Varied content involving art/animation.
Simon's Cat - Short, simple, silly animations. With cats.
How It Should Have Ended - Alternate movie endings.
The Piano Guys - Really nice acoustic musical arrangements.

Video Games:
Game Grumps
That One Video Gamer (The Completionist)
Screw Attack! (mostly for Death Battle)
Pro Jared
Did You Know Gaming?
The Sw1tcher (Two Best Friends)

Also several ASMR channels and Pony reactors and such, among other things. Some of the channels I'm subscribed to haven't uploaded anything in years, but I keep them on the list just in case (like Ask a Ninja and Gak Attack).

Reactions: Gamerdude854

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
AlphaOmegaSin - Rants intelligently and passionately about positive and negative things in the world, mostly about videogames.
ClementJ642 - Found him so long ago. He does the best Sonic and Megaman playthroughs because he has exceptional skill at them and talks about the ins and outs, tips and tricks for the game and has a charming, charismatic personality.
DigiBro - I know he fell from fame when he changed so much that the Lawyer Friendly Equines fandom abandoned him for being more honest/negative in his reviews of the episodes and he moved onto analyzing anime. While I don't watch too much anime myself, I have nothing but respect for him and his insight to things due to how completely fleshed out his knowledge and reasoning are of the subject.
LeafytIsHere - He does funny reactions to cringy videos (that don't involve putting the whole video in the corner of the screen) and makes it always a fun time watching with my cousins.
AngryJoeShow - Probably the best and most honest videogame reviews on YouTube with excellent reasoning for his opinions.
Maximillion Dood - A great fighting game player who is funny and you can feel his love and excitement for the fighting game genre with every video he puts out. If anything, watch is "Boss Rage" videos. Expertly edited videos of the hardest fighting games challenges ever on the highest difficulties (like Master Core on 9.0 difficulty from SSB4 and Galactus from MVC3).
Trump - No not Donald Trump, Hearthstone Trump! I don't personally play Hearthstone but I know how to play it and enjoy watching the meta shift. Trump is a Pro player at the game and I enjoy is videos because he explains moves to make and helps others become better players.
Lost Pause - A kooky guy who plays anime dating sims and has amazing editing to heighten the experiences with a bunch of jump cuts and funny inclusions.

Now for my favorite YouTuber of All Time: Vash12349
Vash is probably the first Youtuber whose videos I absolutely fell in love with 9 years ago. I've seen most of his over 3500 videos and he is so god damn funny. He plays games that he loves and not the next hottest thing like a lot of people and he has so much fun with it. Please, I implore you to watch even just one video. He has tons of playthroughs for you to sink your teeth into. I recommend his Resident Evil 5 playthrough or his Alan Wake playthrough.

Reactions: SubrosianDimitri

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are
Markiplier: I didn't like him at first, but in time he kinda grew on me, and now I think he's pretty funny.
Jontron: [ECHS INTENSIFY] For real though, he's always been a super funny guy. Watching him evolve over the years from just another youtube reviewer into the comedy heavyweight that he is now, has been a pretty fun ride.
Silver Quill: In my opinion, the last great Lawyer Friendly Equines Reviewer now that Jesse Wood (Drowning In Horseshoes) has pretty much moved on from reviewing Lawyer Friendly Equines. I know there's a lot of others out there, but personally, Silver Quill tops them all. Until the Horseshoe King returns, of course.
HCBailly: My favorite Lets Player. Almost everything he LP's is an RPG, and he's an amazing player and pretty funny. Both of his Chrono Trigger LPs are his magnum opus, and I recommend everyone watch it.
DeceasedCrab: My second favorite Lets Player. Everything he touches is almost comedy gold. His very first LP of La-Mulana is one of the best, and his slow descent into madness is just icing on the cake. He's had other great LPs with Cave Story, Iji, I Am Level, and Papers, Please.
Slowbeef: Do you like Lets Play? This is the man to thank, he's pretty much one of the original pioneers of Lets Play, and one of the first to start the video style of LP as opposed to the original text-based. On the other end of the spectrum...
Retsupurae: A project between Slowbeef and Diabeetus. They make fun of bad LPs and bad games. They us a MST3K style when it comes to their videos. If you enjoy watching people make fun of things that are bad, these are the people to watch.
whoisthisgit: This guy is really great when it comes to analyzing video games. His series include: Creepy Bad Endings. The Most Powerful Characters in Gaming Ever, Best/Worst Levels, and Boss Analysis, just to name a few.

Reactions: Gamerdude854

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'll just throw some of my subscriptions without explaining anything.

-Markiplier
-Vsauce
-VanossGaming
-Many a True Nerd
-Criken
-WoodenToaster
-Team Avolition​

Sutekh94

Veteran of being taken over by robots or something
Crowdfund Backer
YouTube channels I currently watch? Dang man, I don't wanna list them because I subscribe to over 200 channels. Mostly animators and game review/news channels.
Same here, though I tend to watch a lot of different things on YouTube. Some of the bigger channels I'm currently subscribed to include Ashens, Jim Sterling, ProJared, PBG, JonTron, and Jerma.

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
I have way too many to count, but here's some of my favorites:
Censored Gaming
ProJared
SomeOrdinaryGamers
Vinesauce
RabbidLuigi
Heather Feather ASMR
Gamexplain
RebelTaxi
Etc...

Bardiel

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Cologne, Germany
These are my favourites among my ~120 subs

Gaming related:
A+Start, GameGrumps, JonTronShow, Northernlion, TearofGrace

Music:
Aviators, SmoothMcGroove, LittleVMills, OverClocked ReMix

Other:
DudeLikeHELLA, Fluffymixer, FoodWishes, Jan Animations, LittleshyFiM, Mark Haynes (known for Super Mario Bros Z),

darahalian

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've already shared a bunch of my favorite music-related Youtube channels in the favorite music thread, but some other channels I enjoy are nigahiga, TomSka, the Slow Mo Guys, Silver Quill, CarbotAnimations, an interesting channel I found recently called You Suck At Cooking, and also this other channel you may have heard of that posts recordings of livestreams of them working on a certain game ;)

Any other ASMR channels you sub that you would recommend? Heather Feather is one I just discovered somewhat recently. I currently follow The ASMR Nerd, Ephemeral Rift, Soft Serenity, and ASMR Requests.
I would recommend Deep Ocean of Sounds

Reactions: Stars

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Any other ASMR channels you sub that you would recommend? Heather Feather is one I just discovered somewhat recently. I currently follow The ASMR Nerd, Ephemeral Rift, Soft Serenity, and ASMR Requests.
There is also Jubilee Whispers.

ASMRrequests (which you mentioned) is cool, it has those two Departure eps. Shame they stopped at two episodes.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
Lost Pause (Reactor and Let's Player of Visual Novels, WARNING: COVERS A LOT OF NSFW MATERIAL!)
Somecallmejohnny (Awesome game reviewer and animator)
Brainscratchcomms (Commentary group with the above youtuber in it)
Silver Quill (Lawyer Friendly Equines Analyst)
Peanutbuttergamer (I think I like his stuff more than JonTron, plus he's the only youtuber I follow on facebook)
JonTron (ECH!)
Bulby (Awesome 8-bit music composer)
LittleshyFIM (CinemaSins parodies and really well done PIRL videos)
FimFlamFilosophy (Mainly the mentally advanced series, but his let's plays are pretty good too)
TryMike4Instance (Dota 2 clip compilations, montage parodies, and general hilarity. Has some NSFW music in a few videos)
Tsuko G. (Plays awesome Kazoo covers)
chincherrinas (Creator of Smash Bros Lawl and The Frollow Show, and both shows have their own wikis)
Smooth McGroove (The man of VGM acapella, with his awesome hair and cat)

V.A.a.M.P.P

The Man that had a plan but forgot it
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Great Unknown in Texas
Music:
alyankovic: WEIRD AL
DJ Earworm: United States Of Pop series
DJDelta0: Sythesia music
LilDeuceDeuce: Makes most of eddworld music
PostmodernJukebox: Makes pops songs of today, into music styles of the 1950-1980's

News:
Philip DeFranco: Best place for knowing whats happening in the world and getting it from a person open to any opinions
SourseFed: More pop culture news
SourseFedNERD: TV, Movie and comic news
People Be Like: Making fun of pop culture

Let's Plays:
Chuggaaconroy: Nintendo Let's player, 100% completes all the games he plays and gives funny commentary and great trivia on the game he plays

Anamations:
Crowne Prince: COOL ANIMATIONS
pikapetey: SUPER COOL ANIMATIONS

Last edited:

Randael

The sheep
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 6, 2016
Germany, NRW
Way too many tbh. but i guess mostly..

• China uncensored - Reports about current happenings in china in a funny sarcastic way, quite interisting
  • Robbaz - Very funny lets player with a very unique style and accent, very witty and silly
  • TheLazyPeon - Makes first impressions on MMORPG´s and has a bunch of interisting WoW Videos and lists
  • Sempervideo - A funny German dude who reports about current political and internet happenings all around.
  • Lazy Game Reviews - Charming guy showing and talking about old hardware, games and oddware etc.
  • Channel awesome - Better known as the nostalgia critic aka AVGN´s nemesis, very funny Movie reviewer.
  • Nobbel87 - Creates a lot of Warcraft story documentations about all kinds of chars and other things.
  • Extra Credits - A group of developers giving interisting insights into game development .
  • Total Biscuit - A cynical Brit ,What´s more to say?
  • Noah Antwiler - Also known as spoony , charming and hilarious/smart guy doing DnD videos and letsplays
  • MythosOfGaming - Funny German lets player with a unique accent and style, also makes toplists
  • A Kind Ale War - Basically a bit like I hate everything, talks about channels and other topics in a direct way
  • Rage Orc - Hilarious Hearthstone videos and lists with pretty high production quality
  • Serpentza - Nice guy living in china and reporting about his live there, quite interisting.
  • TearOfGrace - Lets player with a unique style and hilarious rage moments, very witty and vulgar
  • Dorkly - Creating hilarious animations, often retro inspired or pixel art, mostly game inspired.
  • The Game Theorists - who doesnt know matpat? game and film theories ( TheFilmTheorists)
  • That One Video Gamer - Finishes Games 100% and talks about the effort and if it was any worthwhile or fun
  • Kurzgesagt -in a nutshell - Educational Videos about all kinds of subjects, Pleasant british voice and accent.

and many more...:p lets keep it there else the list would get WAY too long xD

Last edited:

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
SOUNDsculptures is another great ASMR channel

Horsebucking Ponymaggot

Pony Extraordinaire
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 14, 2016
Queensland, Australia
Well, I would say I watch content from these guys the most:

• CinemaSins
  • Music Video Sins
  • Adoseofbuckley
  • AlternateHistoryHub
  • FilthyFrank
  • h3h3productions
  • Pyrocynical
  • LeafyIsHere
  • FluffyMixer
  • JelloApocalypse
  • MarcusDibble
  • MaxMoeFoe
  • Michael Cusack
  • newLEGACYinc
  • Vylet Pony
  • RabiesBun
  • Tridashie
  • The Whole F'n Show
  • The L-Train
  • Videogamedunkey
  • WhatCulture Wrestling
  • Yourengima
  • JonTron
  • AVGN

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
DarksydePhil. Screw everyone else, they're all phony. This is the realest guy on the internet. Screw all the haters, they're all morons, they're just jealous of his fame and authentic gameplay!

(I hope you guys realize I'm not being serious XD)

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Actually Kanashiipanda is the one who made the original Friendship is Manly animation.
Oh, so different people made the Lawyer Friendly Equines and Lawyer Friendly Hominidss? They looked very similar in design though and, you know, sequel type video. I just assumed it was the same person.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Oh, so different people made the Lawyer Friendly Equines and Lawyer Friendly Hominidss? They looked very similar in design though and, you know, sequel type video. I just assumed it was the same person.
Pika Petey is always mentioned as a Special Thanks in Kanashiipanda's videos. For what reason, I couldn't tell you, but I suppose they support each other's animations.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Ink Potts - I'm pretty sure the vast majority here have seen at least one of their animatics. I you are not part of said majority, go check immediately.
The Great War - Holy cow. Just Holy cow. First World War, week by week, as it happened exactly 100 years before. Plus specials.
Kurzgesagt - despite the name it's actually an english speaking channel. They have pretty fun animated videos usually about science.
Forgotten Weapons - Guns. Duh.

Necroceine

One Fiery Birdie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Connecticut, USA
Almost. Kanashii did the JJBA one with the sirens too. It's just that third one that Pikapetey did.

Anyway, here's the ever entertaining Hannah Hart of My Drunk Kitchen.
Also Vi Hart who makes highly amusing video lessons, sometimes using that term loosely, on math topics.

darahalian

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I just found an amazing new channel: Wintergatan

It's a Swedish group that makes some pretty sweet music using contraptions they build themselves, and accompanied by creative videos that are a joy to watch. They include some behind-the-scenes footage, and seeing how they made a music video is just as amazing as watching/listening to it.

I found them through this video they recently uploaded:

That marble machine is incredible, and looking back at their first videos, you see the very same creativity, if on a bit smaller scale.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
I just found an amazing new channel: Wintergatan

It's a Swedish group that makes some pretty sweet music using contraptions they build themselves, and accompanied by creative videos that are a joy to watch. They include some behind-the-scenes footage, and seeing how they made a music video is just as amazing as watching/listening to it.

I found them through this video they recently uploaded:

That marble machine is incredible, and looking back at their first videos, you see the very same creativity, if on a bit smaller scale.
Holy crap, that was the closest I've seen to a real life Animusic.

By the way, Animusic is pretty great.

Reactions: darahalian

Met

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Super Best Friends- The HYPEST gameplay on YouTube. And to be fair, they consistently put out an hour of content a day (sometimes an hour and a half depending how long Friday Night Fisticuffs runs that week) so that's a LARGE chunk of my video time. They also have a 3 hour weekly podcast and the occasional streams. They're definitely my primary channel and there's not much time for anything else if I want to have a life and keep on top of games and keep my job.

Plague Of Gripes- The Creepy Sex Thing. Smart guy. He draws the arts. He talks about stuff while he draws the arts. He lives on a farm and knows creepy animal penis facts. Helps that he's basically the 5th Best Friend.

Team Four Star- They do the abridged things. Funny guys.

Cinema Sins- I'm a fan of over analysis and this is pretty much what I do with films anyway.

Extra Credits- Mainly for their history series now. Can't vouch for their accuracy but they cover interesting topics in a simple way so I can always fill in the gaps myself, which I assume is the entire point.

Then a few more that don't update regularly enough or I only watch the occasional upload from so won't mention.