Wow! These news skins are creepy.

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
I don't know about you guys, but when I fought people during the first few hours of EA Patch 5, I got to see some of the new upcoming skins!

Possessed Paprika:

Neon Leggings Arizona:

Sick Skins!

Ps. These aren't actually new skins, but rather a texture bug. Although "Neon Leggings Arizona" would be a pretty cool skin,
Also if any devs are reading this, I must say that this isn't a sneak peak or a leak but a random occurrence in the game.

Unonemous

Puppet Master
Mar 4, 2018
Texture bugs make for great shenanigans, and have made legitimate skin inspirations in other games. As much as I despise Paprika, that would make a pretty cool skin. "Patchwork" Paprika. Just add lines for stitch marks along the color separations, and BAM! Good looking new skin.

A Neon skinned Arizona might look pretty neat as well, though, Pom definitely needs some more skins herself, even if JWhoa Momma is the best skin in the game.

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
Texture bugs make for great shenanigans, and have made legitimate skin inspirations in other games. As much as I despise Paprika, that would make a pretty cool skin. "Patchwork" Paprika. Just add lines for stitch marks along the color separations, and BAM! Good looking new skin.

A Neon skinned Arizona might look pretty neat as well, though, Pom definitely needs some more skins herself, even if JWhoa Momma is the best skin in the game.
One of my ideas in the Palette thread was a piñata skin for Paprika, which isn’t too far off.