Wow! Color me shocked!

deathsia

Apr 3, 2016
I mean I didn't think the game would roll and vanish but at the same time I wasn't sure if it would even get off the ground!

And now its in beta? Well dang, points for dedication manesix team^^

Reactions: Tox

Illusion Melody

Just your everyday illusion magician
Feb 14, 2016
I mean I didn't think the game would roll and vanish but at the same time I wasn't sure if it would even get off the ground!

And now its in beta? Well dang, points for dedication manesix team^^
Why are you shocked? They had constant steams and game play footage of them making it. I don't think this game was that unpopular.

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Well, the time frame in which they've managed all of this is surprising. It's only been a year and a bit(?) since they really got their feet back on the ground, and we're already ploughing through the beta stages :D I've seen games take 2-4 years to make it to beta before.

Reactions: PinkieFTW

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Well, the time frame in which they've managed all of this is surprising. It's only been a year and a bit(?) since they really got their feet back on the ground, and we're already ploughing through the beta stages :D I've seen games take 2-4 years to make it to beta before.
To be honest it did take them around your specified time to get to this point. First it was the game that shall not be named. Then they got a new engine from Lab Zero Games. Then there was the learning period of said engine. Then the creation of 2 playable chars and the campaign... and so on

Reactions: Tox and Sutekh94