Would you watch a TFH television series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Yes, I would.
I reckon, you could give each character their own season/book.
So, Season 1 could follow (insert character here) as they progress along the game's story arc: interacting with the other characters, learn, grow, fight, etc. Then, season 2 could tell a mirrored story, but following the perspective of a different character, season 3 does the next and so on.
Juxtaposition, bra!

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
I reckon, you could give each character their own season/book.
So, Season 1 could follow (insert character here) as they progress along the game's story arc: interacting with the other characters, learn, grow, fight, etc. Then, season 2 could tell a mirrored story, but following the perspective of a different character, season 3 does the next and so on.
Juxtaposition, bra!
Eh that could be pretty fun, it could play on the different point of view to show how everyone perceive the same thing differently (Dark magic is eviiiiiiil... no it can be used for good... but it's scary!). Maybe you could go as far as using different styles for each season/character pov.

Reactions: Tox

Dawson

professionally dead inside
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 3, 2016
If it is a yes then how many episodes or seasons should it have?
Should it stay with the plot that the game has or start a new one some time before or after it?
What kind of stories would be interesting to know regarding the plot that we know so far from the characters?
Well, considering that they have Lauren on the story for the game and her previous experience in the TV show biz, I could see TFH be turned into a successful cartoon series.

Illusion Melody

Just your everyday illusion magician
Feb 14, 2016
If it is a yes then how many episodes or seasons should it have?
Should it stay with the plot that the game has or start a new one some time before or after it?
What kind of stories would be interesting to know regarding the plot that we know so far from the characters?
I would like it to be a TV show but if it was I think it should be a mini series. Just enough episodes to the games story across.

Rick Sanchez

Feb 3, 2016
This thread is over a year old, but after seeing the awesomeness that is the Lawyer Friendly Equines movie, I like the idea of a TFH movie that's similar to it.

Maybe the premise of the film is similar to the game in that the Fightin' Six meet up and fight each other, before they realize that none of them are better than the other, and they team up to defeat the villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.