World of Warcraft

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
So let's. Talk. WoW.

I have spent my time on WoW in the past, a lot of it was spent doing WotLK content because Wrath was when I started getting serious about the PvE content. Haven't played much since then but with Legion on the horizon I have gotten myself entangled in the stuff again.

Currently playing my Guardian Druid, as likely will be massing with my Vengeance Demon Hunter when I have more than two talents available.

Playing Horde side on Bleeding Hollow US, and if anyone wants to join me feel absolutely free to do so, just let me know! If we could get a squad going, I'd be glad to set up a guild for us all.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Ahhh, this game has caught me in its evil talons and dragged me back as well. I have played on and off since BC, but - much like you - first got serious in WoTLK. I like the idea of getting people for a guild, but unfortunately I play on Hellscream/Stormrage, and ONLY Alliance (FOR THE ALLIANCE!).

Having a really hard time right now deciding what to play. I have healed since Wrath and I love my HPally, but was wanting to try tanking this time around, because I lead my raids and it is the best suited role for that, and I also wanted to play something that wouldn't get me caught up in Recount competition. Then I have been fooling around on my mage, and Arcane seems like such a blast (pun intended) that it is hard to resist... Ahgggg decisions...

D96

Michigan Wolverines Fanatic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Michigan
www.reddit.com
I was a big fan of Warcraft 3 back in the day, but I never really got into WoW much. I did play it for a few months during Cataclysm, but I couldn't justify the price for a subscription. I will say though, it was incredibly fun while it lasted. My main character was an Undead Warrior that dual-wielded some massive swords. Maybe I'll get back into at some point, if only for a few months.

I'm actually looking forward to the new expansion for a different reason. Even though I haven't played much WoW, I'm still interested in the story 'cause of all the time I invested into WC3. Every time a new expansion comes out I'll usually check out all the new lore and see how the story has progressed. I've been waiting a while for the Burning Legion to show up in force again, so I'm interested in seeing how this plotline goes.

Octavia

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Been playing since vanilla, up until cata, where i got hacked and decided to quit, and I said to myself 'Ill get the game again if they make Pandaren a playable race.'

lol

I am super huge into warcraft as a setting, and Legion launch is oNLY A FEW DAYS AWAY AAAAAAAAAA

Nadia

Feb 4, 2016
Germany
Mh I was a Fan of the Original Warcraft RTS games, but I was never interested in the MMO version of Warcraft, a big reason for that was the Subscription fee, but there where other reasons too.^^