Who Else Likes Rave Music?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I recently (4 months ago) rediscovered rave and hardcore music and I can't get enough.
I used to listen to rave and hardcore when I was a kid (2004-2007ish) on Pandora.

But enough small talk,
I created this thread with the intent of sharing cool artists and songs in the rave/hardcore genre, and if you would like to say what got you into the music feel free. I am quite interested.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Try dj S3RL.

Edit:Be sure to check out S3RL's song kamehameha if you are a Dragon ball fan and Bubblegum if you are a Adventure time fan.
Will post more of my fav "rave" song when I come home

Last edited:

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Got a few reports re:last post.

Honestly?, we'll let it slide. 's just a word, and 's not aimed at anyone in particular, and it's under a spoiler that warns about content, too, so it skirts the line.

Still, mind the rating, let's not have escalation here.

Reactions: Tox

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Question. Difference between Rave and Electronic/Techno? What makes the distinction?

In any case I like some such music.

Would Super Shooter classify as rave, or just general electronic/techno, or whatever?

@Cinnamaldehyde - That vid disables viewing on external sites like this.

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Question. Difference between Rave and Electronic/Techno? What makes the distinction?
In my mind, Rave music the Metal of the electronic family. Whereas techno is less intense.

I recently (4 months ago) rediscovered rave and hardcore music and I can't get enough.
I used to listen to rave and hardcore when I was a kid (2004-2007ish) on Pandora.
When you say hardcore music, do you mean: hardcore as in Dillinger Escape Plan/Gorilla Biscuits? Or hardcore as in hardcore electronic?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
In my mind, Rave music the Metal of the electronic family. Whereas techno is less intense.

When you say hardcore music, do you mean: hardcore as in Dillinger Escape Plan/Gorilla Biscuits? Or hardcore as in hardcore electronic?
I mean hardcore electronic.