Who does the music for this game?

Charles

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I remember long long ago when RC88 and Whitetail made the tracks for the old project and I frequently listen to those tracks so I was wondering if a new composer was found and who they are.

Alternative question. Which is your favourite track for TFH?

Whitetail

Mane6 Dev
Mane6 Developer
Feb 3, 2016
soundcloud.com
It's just us, the plan atm has been that RC does the final pass on tracks to keep the sound consistent throughout since we know in the last game the sound was kinda jarring moving from one stage to the next (basically for tracks I mostly compose I'm giving him the resources to use his sound libraries for it for the final mix to keep the overall sound consistent).

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
RC88 and whitetail.
As far as I know, RC88 and Whitetail are doing the music for TFH as well. Dunno if there's anybody else or if it's just them.
^ Yeah that.

This one would probably know:
It's just us, the plan atm has been that RC does the final pass on tracks to keep the sound consistent throughout since we know in the last game the sound was kinda jarring moving from one stage to the next (basically for tracks I mostly compose I'm giving him the resources to use his sound libraries for it for the final mix to keep the overall sound consistent).