Which crossover character would you like in TFH?

Would you want that character be remade as an Equine species for tradition purpose?

• yes

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • no

Votes: 28 37.8%

• Total voters

DelphinusV

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 29, 2016
But she is so annoying to play against if the enemy is good (I am not)
Well, as someone who plays her a lot, this is countered by the fact that she's pretty awful to play as if your team isn't good. She's so squishy that if her teammates don't have her back, she dies like she's made of wet paper. Of course, this is true of most ranged assassin characters in the game.

Reactions: Tox

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well, as someone who plays her a lot, this is countered by the fact that she's pretty awful to play as if your team isn't good. She's so squishy that if her teammates don't have her back, she dies like she's made of wet paper. Of course, this is true of most ranged assassin characters in the game.
Well I also don't play the game that much so I don't know how to counter most charicters

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Wonder Boy & Wonder Girls animal transformations.
They could be friends &/or foe with the ungulates and/or predators and have their own reasons why they are in Foenum &/or in The Hold?
Wonder Boy & Wonder Girl can olny turn it to their animals forms while in Foenum and The Hold. They cannot turn back into their humans forms until they leave that dimension. They may have to find a few artifacts in Foenum & The Hold and use some type of ancient magic to get back to their world.
This could also work with Nega-Shantae & Shantae animal transformations [including an animal/succubus hybrid transformation]

Last edited: