Where can I find a list of all the commands/moves for each character?

Lady Ebony

Not the Main Character
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Don't really play these fighting games, so no clue how to execute them.

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I'm afraid I cannot send you a direct link. This thread is posted in a non-beta area. Plus, you'd need to be a backer for the page to open successfully anyway

Cera Cyannis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
I'm afraid I cannot send you a direct link. This thread is posted in a non-beta area. Plus, you'd need to be a backer for the page to open successfully anyway
I am a backer and I can't see the rooms myself.

Reactions: Tox

Cullen Paradis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
Yeah I just realized that my beta tester thingy isn't connected to this account. I guess I'm off to go fix that. Probably going to take a while since they're super busy : /

miniyuna

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 18, 2017
how long does it take till we can see the beta backer rooms? I was upgraded yesterday

Cera Cyannis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 19, 2017
It sounds like most of the people who had to go to the backers forum privileges thread to get fixed up got left out of the beta discussion boards. Sounds like a job forrr a @ManeSix moderator/admin!
Guess so, hope they come on soon, otherwise have to wait till after the weekend.