Whens Mahvel?

BigBuda

Mayor of Earth
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Alabama
All these other games have their own threads, lets talk about the Hypest fighter in the scene.

Whats your team?

Haggar/Hulk/Sent all the way

Munin

Killer Combo!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Mahvel is ded.
But seriously Task/Dorm/Doom

Oreo

Keepin' It Stylish
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
D.M.V. FGC
This has been my main competitive game since 2011. Back in vanilla MvC3, I played a bunch of teams, finally settling on Wesker/Dante/Magneto. It's a solid team comp, but it also had the added benefit of being able to DHC Glitch in any order.

Since UMvC3 came out, I've always ran some variation on the Dante/Rocket Raccoon shell. For my third character, I tried Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Magneto before finally settling on Vergil. Recently, I've been running Rocket Raccoon on point, as a lot of the common point characters that people play now (Zero, Morrigan, Magneto, Wolverine, Nova) tend to be too fast for Dante to fight with his really slow normals.

As a side note, if anybody wants to get into Marvel, or already plays the game and needs some feebdack or advice, I'd be happy to oblige.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
It's Marvel baby!
My team is Tron/Frank/Arthur. I'm basically self taught player since no one else plays my team. It gets pretty frustrating playing against a team thag has the better matchup such as any team involving Vergil, Hawkeye, Morrigan, Zero, and any other team that can lame me out. My roommate plays Zero may cry, Team RayRay, PR Balrog, and like 3 different other teams it gets annoying to the point I want to throw my stick and call it quits

But it's still fun to watch other people play it.

Last edited:

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I kinda wish they'd release MvC2 on steam. I have it on my 360, but I don't use it much anymore, and the controllers I have for it are messed up.

Reactions: Cinnamaldehyde

BigBuda

Mayor of Earth
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Alabama
It's Marvel baby!
My team is Tron/Frank/Arthur. I'm basically self taught player since no one else plays my team. It gets pretty frustrating playing against a team thag has the better matchup such as any team involving Vergil, Hawkeye, Morrigan, Zero, and any other team that can lame me out. My roommate plays Zero may cry, Team RayRay, PR Balrog, and like 3 different other teams it gets annoying to the point I want to throw my stick and call it quits

But it's still fun to watch other people play it.
Heh my team gets lamed out all the time, and I dont have the patience or reactions of KBR. But I live for the ITS ALL OVER lv3 from Haggar

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
All I remember from when I played UMvC3 at a convention like 4 years ago was that everyone freaking played Wesker and just spammed that hyper where he jolts all over the screen, an attack everyone referred to as MAXIMUM WESKER! I can't remember why we called it that, though.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I kinda wish they'd release MvC2 on steam. I have it on my 360, but I don't use it much anymore, and the controllers I have for it are messed up.
I bet they would make a lot of money. I know I would buy it at full price.

I played MvC2 on the Dreamcast. And I/it broke one of my controllers (one of the buttons doesn't work anymore)
I never built a serious team but I really liked to play Wolverine/Gambit/Wolverine. Mostly because I got a kick out of using Wolverine twice. Man, I need to play that game again. It was my first real 2D fighting game, and is what made me interested in Mane6 in the first place. So, it is true what they say...
It's Mahvel baby

Last edited:

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Real question is, when will Woolie stop stealing all those pies?