When you're laptop's battery has burned out...

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I know that feeling. The old laptop I used before I built my current PC had notoriously bad build quality. The battery corrupted quickly, one of the hinges for opening it was partially broken (though you could probably blame this one on me), a row of keys stopped working, etc. After the battery failed a few months after having it I had to keep the charger on it at all times, so eventually I ended up getting a wired keyboard and plugged the laptop into a monitor turning it into a kinda makeshift desktop.

Reactions: Tox

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
Wow, you have it bad. The only thing that is wrong with my laptop is the battery.

I'll be getting a desktop PC in the near future so I can have to good parts for gaming. Good luck with your situation and hope that it gets better.
I think you took that the wrong way, everything is fine. That was years ago, I've built a rig since and gotten a bit more literate about computers. I was just trying to say that I know how you feel, good luck to you with your future plans!

Reactions: CriARio

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Seeing this a bit late, but it made me flash back to when my first laptop's battery died. Had to keep it plugged in to use it while I waited for the replacement, and I was in constant fear of the plug jiggling out of place (happened far too many times).

Reactions: CriARio and Tox