When you joined the quest for the key.

When you joined the tfh quest?

• Total voters

Salty Beef

Fau Con, at your service.
I'm curious who joined when. I personally followed since the original project.
I heard of Mane6's last project at one point, but I didn't know how to use my social media as well.. so I didn't know how to follow Mane6. But I found out more about TFH recently and started following. and had decided to jump straight into the wonderful TFH community!

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
I knew of TFH when it was crowdfunding but I thought it looked dumb (for whatever reason), but I stumbled across the project last year some time and thought it was the coolest idea ever. I'm still kicking myself for not pre-ordering when I had the chance. :/

Lame joke time: I have been on the quest for the keys for a while now but I'm pretty sure that only backers got a key

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Followed after.

I wasn't very adventurous on the Internet back during the time of the initial project. I might have heard about it very briefly in the limited social circles I was involved in, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

Around a year or so ago I heard about it again, researched it, then learned that Them's Fightin' Herds was a thing. I watched several of the stream archives and have been following it ever since. For me the project has only improved in terms of appeal.

Of course I wish that I would've looked deeper and discovered the crowdfund, partly because my position makes me feel like a cynical bandwagoner. But it wouldn't have mattered. Even if I would've had money to donate (I probably wouldn't have) my parents wouldn't have let me give money to strangers on the Internet anyway.

Frost Aura

That guy that answers questions
Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Was around during the last project, but more or less just lurked it, checking how it was chugging along due to my inability to internet well at the time. I came back during the crowdfund and thought it was hella cool but didn't back it because I didn't know what a prepaid card was. So now I'm here, and I must say, no matter where you're from and when you got into this, you're welcome as a Foenecian!

Thai Ming

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I have been keeping an eye on the old project since pretty much day 1. I still vividly remember seeing the first ever video pop up and thinking "oh this looks serious". Must have been 2011 I want to say. Funny to think about. If you had told me back then, in 2018 you'll still be waiting for this to come out, oh boy.

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
I've said this elsewhere but I only found out about this because Them's Fightin' Herds has a TV tropes page. I went to the character sub-page and saw that a character was named Arizona. That's also the moment when I found out how much state pride I had, but that's a different story.

ph00tbag

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 19, 2016
I've been following essentially from the beginning of the first project. I still think it's a shame that was killed because it was such a cool idea, but I'm more thrilled to see the depth and care that's going into TFH.